PDA

View Full Version : Amy Says.....

Laura's Babies
04-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Hay Mom! These space bags really work! Now I can get in this cabinet. Before, there just wasn't enough room for me.... Now... LOOK! I FIT!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3028.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3027.jpg

Kitty Boo being here has her pretty stressed out, making it more difficult for her to get around but she is doing good. Keeps coming to me for love and kisses off and on all day, she is still happy and even though she is stressed, she purrs a lot when I hold her...

She stayed in this cabinet a long time, didn't want to come out until I shut the door to it with her inside... I left it shut a few minutes and then opened it, she "MEOOOW!" and came bailing out. She did not like being shut in there with that door shut!! My silly little sweetheart!

Lizzie
04-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Those are very sweet photos of Amy; I'm sure she loved finding her own special hiding place. I can imagine she must be stressed out with your new arrival because our CH cats feel fear many times more than regular cats. But, she will adjust and may surprise you one day by smacking Kitty Boo when she least expects it. My Miss Zoomalot can be knocked over very easily, but she can also be hell on wheels to the other cats (even ones who are three times her size) if she decides to go after them first. Every day, I admire her spirit and determination, as I know you do your Amy's.

Sevaede
04-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Awww! Sweet little Amy! :) Try and get a massage as a destresser. ;) *pets pretty girl*

CultureJunky
04-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Aww it's so nice to see Amy! She always brightens up my day when I see her, she's such a strong little girl who enjoys life despite her disability.
You're great Amy! :)

catnapper
04-10-2007, 06:41 AM
Awww, Amy sweetie, its ok to have a new sister. You'll find out soon enough just how great she is! If you think blankets wrapped in plastic are nice to sleep with, just try cuddling up with her! :D

smokey the elder
04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
My RB CH cat Diva sez, "You have to show the other cats some 'tude!"

catmandu
04-10-2007, 06:45 PM
The Found Cats Are Fond Of Small Enclosed Spaces As Well.and I Know That Moose Angel Would Just Love To Fit In There With Amy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey, Amy! I agree about those space bags, they are wonderful! We're now able to carry much more clothing with us in the motorhome because of those. They worked really well on Terry's suits....that he insisted on keeping. Can't say what they're going to look like when we have to take them out, but for now they're taking up a LOT less space in MY closet!

She is such a sweety, Laura. Sorry to hear Kitty Boo has her stressed out, but glad to hear she's still doing well in spite of it. :)

lvpets2002
04-12-2007, 12:04 PM
;) Aweee Amy you just melt my heart with your beauty.. Mom needs to take more pics of you.. If you get stressed again you can come & stay with Taccoa..

phesina
04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Elmer will come too, to help Taccoa take care of his beloved mentor and Role Model Amy!

He is SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O impressed with with what fine use Amy is putting her new space bags, and how beautiful and happy she looks on them. Now he wants me to buy some in order to arrange our place much more conveniently for HIM!

Pat, with Elmer dictating

Laura's Babies
04-12-2007, 03:24 PM
phesina, those things work so darn good that I want to go get some more! One os them is SOOOOO big I have nowhere to put it even though it is compressed.... It is long and wide! (my bed sits on the floor to make it easier for Amy to get up on it.)

phesina
04-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Laura, how good of you to have your bed on the floor so Amy can more easily get up on it! Elmer (and all the others) would love me to do that, I'm sure.

However, I have too much stuff stored in hard plastic boxes UNDER the bed that I'd have nowhere else to put if I wanted to put the bed on the floor!

Elmer has a nice little stairway to get up on my bed with, which he can use and has used. However, when I go to bed he much prefers to come alongside the bed and look pitifully up at me until I reach down and bring him up.

Pat