PDA

View Full Version : Well, here we are again...

Queen of Poop
04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
...today is the 21st anniversary of my sister Carol's death.

It is hard to believe she's been gone that long. She was only 16 when she left.

As always, we are supposed to have snow tonight and tomorrow. That's her doing, she always makes it snow so I don't forget her.

Carol, you left April 9, 1986. I hope you're happy at the Bridge. I hope you've met my lovely dog Sami and my 4 ferret boys. I remember you, like it was yesterday. I will never forget you.

caseysmom
04-09-2007, 09:28 PM
RIP Carol. Sorry for your pain it must be very hard still to lose someone so young.

Catty1
04-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Gayle, I am so sorry...to lose a sister so young. Was she your only sibling?

I would hope she is playing with furbabies at the Bridge. Did she love animals too?

HUGS

Queen of Poop
04-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Gayle, I am so sorry...to lose a sister so young. Was she your only sibling?

I would hope she is playing with furbabies at the Bridge. Did she love animals too?

HUGS
No she was not my only sibling. But she was the first of the 2 middle kids to die that year. She actually died near you, on the highway by Cochrane. I am the oldest, she was the 3rd child. I have one younger brother that I've not seen on 20 years - another story for another day.

Yes, she loved animals.

finn's mom
04-10-2007, 08:10 AM
But she was the first of the 2 middle kids to die that year.

:( I hope your heart is all right today. My dad died in a car accident when he was 38 and **that's** too young. I can't imagine what that must have been like for your family. And what it must still be like.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-10-2007, 08:27 AM
big hugs to you

moosmom
04-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Gayle,

I'm so sorry for your pain. When you're close to a sibling, it makes the pain and loss so much more difficult. ((((HUGS)))) to you in your time of sorrow.

RIP Carol. :(