PDA

View Full Version : Stu!

StuBone
04-09-2007, 03:46 AM
Found him on the highway Sept.9 1991! Cool guy or what?

Catty1
04-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey, get this gorgeous boy down to Cat General where everyone can adore him!

The dog/cat/pet of the day column is reserved for the three critters at the top of the page here! :)

lvpets2002
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
:) First of all Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

;) Second of all Your Babies are so adorable..

Laura's Babies
04-09-2007, 12:56 PM
What a PROUD looking boy! That is the most self assured look I have ever seen on a feline! And SOOOOO handsome!

Welcome to PT!

Kirsten
04-09-2007, 01:04 PM
He's gorgeous! :) Looks like he's quite a character! :)

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Kirsten

Barbara
04-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Ok, so this is Stu- and who is the black guy?
Stu loves books,CDs, discs- just like Filou and Tigris :)

Medusa
04-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Welcome to PT. What good lookin' furkids!

catmandu
04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
A Great Big Found Cat Welcome To Pet Talk From The Found Paradise Cat Hotel And All The Found Cats , Porch Cats , Poofed Cats And All Our Rainbow Bridge Teddy Bear Angel Pardners.
And Stu Looks Great For Being A Senior Kittyzen Going On 16 , And My Tubster Is Curious About His Black Friend Too.
You I Am Sure Will Find Pet Talk A Great Site And We Certainly Hope That You Are Not A Stranger Here.

CultureJunky
04-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! And yes we all want to see more of your cats! They're gorgeous pics, and we love pics here! The more the better

Taz_Zoee
04-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Stu is very handsome! I love the markings on his face.
But I must ask...who is the BIG black kitty? He/she is a large cat. I love large cats. :D

momcat
04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
My oh my, what a gorgeous kitty!!!!! The markings on Stu's face are so unique and quite appealing. He sure looks like a sweet little kitty with a bit of mischief on that face.

Like the others, I'm wondering who the blackie is. Another beautiful kitty, I love how both of them are snuggling so nicely together.

Welcome to Pet Talk! When it comes to ANYTHING to do with cats this is the place to be. But I must give fair warning... PT is addicting!! Now that you've found us, please don't be a stranger. We love to share stories about our cats, their antics, how they're doing, and what they like & don't like. Most of all, pictures are required as frequently as possible.

Please come back soon? I'm sending welcome scritchies, hugs, and tummy rubs to Stu and his wonderful buddy.