PDA

View Full Version : Milo!

StuBone
04-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Wow, you lucky duck! You are both lucky!

Lillycat
04-09-2007, 07:01 AM
every kitty should have a home like this......you are a lovely boy.....congratulations on being cotd!!!

Barbiecat
04-09-2007, 07:26 AM
What a gorgeous kitty you are, and with an owner who loves you so much, you're a really lucky kitty, too. Hopefully you've forgotten those 20 horrible days in a cage, and now just look forward to many happy years together.

Mugs 4x4
04-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Congrats on being COD, Milo. You are very beautiful and I was captured by your eyes and beautiful coat. Is Montreal as wonderful as we Americans believe it is? I have always wanted to visit Canada. Enjoy your day and your well deserved wonderful life.

Margaret from MN

mom2lotsacats
04-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Milo,
Wow! You are such a beautiful kitty! So fluffy. You have a lovely "lion's mane" and your coloring is great. You sound like a very sweet cat as well. I'm glad you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Bari_d
04-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Milo you are just feline purrrrrfection! What a handsome guy - just look at that marvelous coat...and those eyes! WOW. So glad that you have found your forever home - another happy cat story - congrats on being today's super Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

tzeriah
04-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi,

Milo is a beautiful creature, intelligence shines from his eyes!! Thanks for sharing him with us!! He is beautiful.

Hugs
Wendy
Melbourne australia :)

KitCat
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Milo, you are perfect, and one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Milo you are magnificent!!! :D

What a sweet face you have too!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

DrNiblik
04-09-2007, 01:19 PM
What a handsome boy you are, Milo lad! You could be my Dílle's (08/14/05) brother! Enjoy your day big boy!

cassiesmom
04-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Bonjour, Milo! Vous êtes un joli chat Québécois! It definitely looks like you have some Nebelung with your beautiful coat. Please have loads of fun with your feathers and foam toys today! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

catmandu
04-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Milo we know that you hated being in that cage for twenty days , but you had to wait until just the Right Meowmie came along.
And your patience has paid off as you are La Belle Femme Chatte in your apartment, and we all get to praise you on this Easter Monday.
The Found Cats All send a Francophone MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW TO MAGNIFICENT MILO NOTRE NOVEAU CHATTE DE LA JOUR!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

hardercy
04-09-2007, 03:10 PM
What a scrumptious cat! Super handsome and fuzzy!

tatsxxx11
04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Scrumptuous, super handsome, stunning and magnificent...there aren't enough adjectives to describe your beauty, inside and out! But oh my, those eyes, that coat!:eek: They don't come any more handsome than you, Milo!

Like you proud Mom, I too am amazed that you languished at the shelter for even a day! :confused: Each and every shelter kitty is special and deserving of a home as loving as yours! And you Milo, are one awesome ambassador for the great rewards there for the reaping in the adoption of an adult shelter kitty!:) Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart! What an inspirational tale of rescue is yours and what a most deserving Cat of the Day recipient as well!:) Hugs and kisses to you precious Milo! I hope you're in the midst of an extra special day of celebration!:)

catloverforever
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Magnificent Milo!
Such a handsome kitty you are for Easter Monday 2007 :) ! Yes, you look like a domestic longhair and/or Nebelung :cool: ! What pretty bright green eyes you have :cool: ! You sound like a sweet, playful, and healthy cat :cool: . And your owner sounds so very nice :D ! God put you in her life just for her, and made you a great kitty, too :) . Congratulations on Cat of The Day :D ! Play with your laser-pointer toy to celebrate ;) !
Love, purrs, pets, and kitty-cat kisses from:
Reggie, Nellie, and their owner
Note: Reggie is a 1-year-old Tuxedo Cat, who was Cat of the Day January 29, 2007. Nellie is a 3-year-old Lynx Point Siamese cat, who hopefully will be COFD soon!

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Milo, you are gorgeous! Congratulations on being COTD! :D

blue girl
04-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Milo, I am just awe-struck by your beauty! I once had a Persian who looked alot like you, with that long fluffy 'blue' coat and those gorgeous green eyes. I am sure that everyone who walks by must stop and take a look at you! What a great story you have--to be in the shelter for so long, just waiting for your soul mate to come and rescue you. I'm glad to hear that it worked out so perfectly for you both:) Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

LMigliore
04-09-2007, 08:57 PM
What a beautiful fuzzy personage you are! Great are the cats of Montreal!

Ernie
04-09-2007, 10:33 PM
What a lovely cat you are, Milo! :)

karlyb
04-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Milo, what a beautiful boy you are! My Buddy boy looks very much like you, with black fur and the grayish ruff around the neck. I'm so glad you were rescued from the shelter; it must have been awful in that cage for 20 days. You sure have a wonderful life now, Milo! Here's wishing you many more years of health and happiness with your loving family. You are a great COTD, Milo!