PDA

View Full Version : How Much Chocolate Did you Get?

Kalei
04-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Just wondering what some pt'ers got for Easter. My mom and dad always get me a few things on Easter. So I'll start:)

My parents got me:

A bag of chocolate eggs.
A Cadbury Creme Egg.
A large bag of M&M's.
A big Happy Feet Penguin Chocolate.
A little Bag of Eggs.
And my favorite...THE HAPPY FEET MOVIE!! I love that movie so so much! Can't wait to watch it over and over again lol.

So, I will be gaining 5 pounds within this week from all this chocolate lol.

Kfamr
04-08-2007, 11:57 AM
I think I'm a little too "old" for the Easter baskets/gifts, so today my gift is spending time with my family. :)

DrKym
04-08-2007, 12:13 PM
lets see .Adrian recieved a solid bunny a hollow bunny a dark raspberry bunny a huge bunny crisp pop, whoppers eggs, egg bubble gum jelly beans, peeps cadbury creme eggs, a sour push pop, a video game...........his brother and father recieved the same baskets with different games :eek:

Alysser
04-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I got lots of jelly beans and a few easter bunnies but I was seriously expecting a dog. I caught my parents looking on petfinder the other night at dogs and I was so hoping for it. But of course, I didn't get one. :(

cali
04-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I didnt get anything for easter, but I gave my mom a chocolate "turtles" egg, my brother a plush bunny as he doesnt eat sweets, and his girlfriend a matching plush bunny plus a winnie the pooh chocolate lollypop cuz she LOVES winnie the pooh lol. oh and I got myself a little caramilk chocolate egg. I love giving people gifts, though its rare I get a gift in return.

Kalei
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I didnt get anything for easter, but I gave my mom a chocolate "turtles" egg, my brother a plush bunny as he doesnt eat sweets, and his girlfriend a matching plush bunny plus a winnie the pooh chocolate lollypop cuz she LOVES winnie the pooh lol. oh and I got myself a little caramilk chocolate egg. I love giving people gifts, though its rare I get a gift in return.

Aww that's sad. You deserve a gift, I wish I could give you one now.

I know I gave my parents a whole bunch of Ferreo Roche chocolates, they loved it!

Roxyluvsme13
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
- A peanut butter filled Chocolate bunny.
- A Pirates of the Caribbean Egg with jelly beans and stickers inside.
- A stuffed frog.
- A Pirates of the Caribbean Easter Basket with Candy and Various Pirate Essentials :D

ETA: A new keyboard. I fried mine with my wet hair. :o

joycenalex
04-08-2007, 01:00 PM
i have had to stop eating chocolate, an allergy sadly, but i do/did so love dark chocolate. and eating a dark chocolate solid bunny...mmmmm :)

I_luv_rusty
04-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Just some chocolate, and chocolate covered cherries. :)

angelbow20
04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I didnt get anything this year, its the first year I didnt get anything at all :( . But I bought Aiden, M&Ms, whoppers, gum, those dip and lick thingies, gummies, a big bunny, reeses pnut butter cups, toostie rolls, and some other candy that I can remember.... I know I spent like 30 dollars though! :eek: so maybe I will just sneek some of his.

Kalei
04-08-2007, 01:30 PM
I didnt get anything this year, its the first year I didnt get anything at all :( . But I bought Aiden, M&Ms, whoppers, gum, those dip and lick thingies, gummies, a big bunny, reeses pnut butter cups, toostie rolls, and some other candy that I can remember.... I know I spent like 30 dollars though! :eek: so maybe I will just sneek some of his.

lol well why not, you bought the chocolate! I will soon be all chocolated out lol.

angelbow20
04-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh I know, and Aidens only 3 yrs old so I dont think he will mind sharing some with his mommy!

Freedom
04-08-2007, 04:16 PM
For the dinner table, I bought a solid chocolate cross, and 3 packages of BLUE peeps, one for each of us. I remember when peeps only came in yellow, so I think all the colors are extra special.

Husky15
04-08-2007, 06:25 PM
- A bag of chocolate eggs.
- A Cadbury creme egg.
- Bag of M&Ms.
- A big chocolate thing.
- Little bag of eggs.
- And, The Prestige movie.

:)

Flatcoatluver
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM
I didn't get any chocolate since I am on weight watchers, a little too tempting if you ask me. But I got 20 dollars and a desk instead. :)

k9krazee
04-08-2007, 07:05 PM
I got to go home and spend the weekend with my Hoodlums and the family :D ...and eat REAL food! That's enough for me!

Argranade
04-08-2007, 07:32 PM
No I did not get anything today lol,

We are going to celebrate tommrow, but I don't realy like chocolate.

Today we watched an amazing play at the church, the fireworks freaked me out but the live animals where awsome! :D

slleipnir
04-08-2007, 07:53 PM
A creme egg ;D Love those things. We had a nice family dinner :)

Christiansmommy
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I didn't receive one, but what my sons got in their baskets were:

Jeremy (only 10 months old) got a stuffed lamb that sings " Jesus Loves Me"

Christian (my 5 yr. old) got some classics that I use to eat as kid, I went to an old fashion candy store...candy buttons, candy cigarettes, gum cigar, lollipop that has swirly colors and is tall and twisted (can't explain, lol), orange M&Ms in the shape of a carrot, a chocolate candy cross, jelly beans, bubble gum eggs, a bunny kit-kat, and a stuffed toy chicken that sings and dances to the chicken dance :) I went a little over board...but hey, I have a sweet tooth too!! This is the perfect opportunity to show him how to share :) lol!

Chilli
04-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Nothing.
We never really celebrated Easter. Plus, I don't eat chocolate. =D

todd
04-08-2007, 08:48 PM
all post what I got later

mike001
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM

Cali----I think you got the best gift of all.....the gift of giving to others. Maybe the family just thought you were getting too grown up for chocolate bunnies and didn't want to make you feel like a little kid.
If I could I would buy you the biggest bunny there is for being so thoughtful of others.

Toby's my baby
04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I didn't get any chocolate, we didn't really celebrate Easter either, just went to Church like usual. :) I think my mom is going to get me and my sister another guitar for guitar hero though. :o lol...so addicting :rolleyes:

finn's mom
04-08-2007, 08:57 PM
I got my engagement ring! ;) David reproposed with the ring he's been waiting for for months. Other than that, though, I didn't get anything for Easter. But, I'm certainly not complaining. At least a gift like that won't go to my thighs, hahaha.

DrKym
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
I got my engagement ring! ;) David reproposed with the ring he's been waiting for for months. Other than that, though, I didn't get anything for Easter. But, I'm certainly not complaining. At least a gift like that won't go to my thighs, hahaha.
WOW

Congratulations!

Kalei
04-08-2007, 10:14 PM

haha that is true, it won't got to your thighs, it will make your wedding finger look beautiful:D

Well, sounds like everyone had a great Easter! I'm so glad you all did. I had a great one too with lots of church, chocolate, good times with my animals, and visiting friends:)

BitsyNaceyDog
04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Justin and I each bought each other a chocolate bunny and my sister gave me some mini Cadbury eggs.

My dad made up a little Easter basket for the baby, it had some toys in it. (He's so excited it be a grandpa.)

Kiaxx3
04-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Brian got me a huge candy heart of m&ms. and I got him lots of almond joys his favorite!! happy easter!

BC_MoM
04-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I got some Easter chocolate whoppers for Easter.. that's it.

Easter isn't about chocolate. Remember the reason for the season!!!!!

critter crazy
04-09-2007, 10:17 AM
I got way too much!!! My mother came to spend the day with us, and my hubbys family, and she brought me this adorable Teddy bear, filled with candy, and a big bag full of junk!! My mother is a nut when it comes to chocolate!!:D

king2005
04-09-2007, 11:16 AM
I didn't get any from family as we all live so far apart. Even though my sister & I are both over 20 (22 & 24), we still get goodies from dad, as its just a fun thing we do & my dad loves it so much! At xmas we still get stockings filled with goodies, & practicle gifts as well.

I was with a new group of friends (goth), I was walking with them, when Joe saw a lady giving out free eggs.. he stopped & said OOOOOOOO free Chocolate, I'm game! Dan & James rushed over & took an egg... They only took either a red or blue egg, as Joe's new trench Coat made him look like Neo from the Matrix lol (get it, red/blue pill... red/blue egg?)... ok so they are geeky goths lol :D

I took a multi coloured egg (red & blue)... So that was my Easter Chocolate

Pembroke_Corgi
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
I've never gotten anything for easter, we never celebrated it....but I always felt a little jealous when my friends got baskets full of candy! They were always nice and shared though. :)

carole
04-09-2007, 03:30 PM
i bought a 250grm pack of mixed little easter eggs,cadbury crunchie, top deck,turkish delight,etc etc,they were delicious,and of course we got melissa a big easter bunny,not the huge ones, but good size all the same, and i have a small old gold dark chocolate lindt easter bunny for my son and partner, which i will give them when they come visit in a couple of weeks.

Hey my motto is you are never too OLD for chocolate, no matter what shape or form it comes in and I am sticking to it. LOL :D

Kalei
04-09-2007, 03:34 PM
i bought a 250grm pack of mixed little easter eggs,cadbury crunchie, top deck,turkish delight,etc etc,they were delicious,and of course we got melissa a big easter bunny,not the huge ones, but good size all the same, and i have a small old gold dark chocolate lindt easter bunny for my son and partner, which i will give them when they come visit in a couple of weeks.

Hey my motto is you are never too OLD for chocolate, no matter what shape or form it comes in and I am sticking to it. LOL :D

that's my motto too. Chocolate is food, and food has no age limit:D My parents love chocolate and they are in their 40s.:)