PDA

View Full Version : Agility pics

agilityk9trainer
04-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Here are some pics of my dogs at agility trials.

The first pic is of my dog Aslan weaving.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/caninetrainer/0501ASLANWEAVING4.jpg

This pic is of Jericho, my color-headed white sheltie, jumping.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/caninetrainer/0504JERICHOJUMPING1.jpg

Here's a picture of Aslan jumping in the Jumpers With Weaves part of his 20th QQ for MACH.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/caninetrainer/1006aslanmachstriple.jpg

And, lastly, Jericho on the dogwalk.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/caninetrainer/15f74f9a.jpg

Hope these pictures come through!

agilityk9trainer
04-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Oops! The one picture got a little big. Sorry guys!

Riptide
04-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Beautiful dogs! I love agility, it's so much fun!

If you don't mind me asking - do you by any chance live in Oklahoma? A friend of mine, Kelsey, who is a junior handler and runs her Pom named Abby and her Golden named Buddy in agility was telling me a while back about how she had an instructor who runs a white sheltie named Jericho. Coinsidence, maybe?

critter crazy
04-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Graet pics thanks for sharing!! Jericho is just a Handsome dog!! I have never seen a Sheltie, with so much White before!! Stunning!!:eek:

agilityk9trainer
04-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Beautiful dogs! I love agility, it's so much fun!

If you don't mind me asking - do you by any chance live in Oklahoma? A friend of mine, Kelsey, who is a junior handler and runs her Pom named Abby and her Golden named Buddy in agility was telling me a while back about how she had an instructor who runs a white sheltie named Jericho. Coinsidence, maybe?

No concidence. I'm Kelsey's instructor! Are you in OK, too?

Kfamr
04-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Great pictures. Your dogs are beautiful. Both of them are very unique looking!

Ginger's Mom
04-08-2007, 05:51 AM
Great pictures. :) They really do look like they are having so much fun. I do regret not following through with Ginger on agility. We did beginning and intermediate classes, but then for some reason I never got around to signing her up again. She really did like it.

Freedom
04-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Oh these are terrific action photos! Really gives the view of what the dog is doing. And your dogs are BEAUTIFUL! Don't apologize for the big photo - with that mid air pose, it deaserves to be large. I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful shelties doing their thing. They look so happy going through the paces, he he.

Toby's my baby
04-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Great pictures! Both of your dogs are gorgeaus!

Riptide
04-08-2007, 12:35 PM
No concidence. I'm Kelsey's instructor! Are you in OK, too?

How cool is that! Small world I guess :D But no, I'm actually nowhere near OK. Kelsey and I struck up a conversation on another dog site called Furry Paws in the forum section. She posted some pictures of Buddy and Abby and we started sharing our trial brags with each other. So I've never actually met her, in real life I mean, and I havn't seen her around Furry Paws in the last year or so. But it was still kinda neat talking to another agility junior :D

agilityk9trainer
04-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the kind words about my boys. They are having fun! They love nothing more than doing agility.

Riptide,

I'm glad you got to "meet" Kelsey. She's a very good handler. This weekend, she's off at a trial, and is doing well. She also recently got a red and white BC pup named Ace. She already has Ace doing some amazing things at only four and a half months old. Kelsey's a good kid, and I love having her as a student.

She's run Jericho for me a few times. Unfortunately, he's a mama's boy and always left the ring looking for me. If he would have stuck it out with Kelsey, they would have done very well. Ah well..... Poor mama's boy. :)

Remind me of your dogs' titles? I like your signature pic...

Alysser
04-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Your an agility trainer? I love agility, although I have never participated in it nor did my maltese, Sassy. But your pictures are great, and your shelties are stunning! I love the name "Jericho". Thanks for sharing these pics. :D

Flatcoatluver
04-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Aww Yah! I have been waiting since you joined PT to see your dog's pictures. They are stunning dogs!

agilityk9trainer
04-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Aww Yah! I have been waiting since you joined PT to see your dog's pictures. They are stunning dogs!

LOL! It took me a while to figure out how to get them to show, but I finally mastered it.

Riptide
04-08-2007, 04:44 PM
That's awesome! I hope Kelsey and her pups continue to achieve many many more titles!

Lol, Pixie sounds a lot like Jericho. She's definately a daddy's girl, and since my dad is the one who usually takes me to trials and fun matches, Pixie likes to leave the ring and go find him most of the time xD Pixie doesn't have as much drive for agility as Kayla does. She gets a little stressed out at trials with all the other dogs around, but has managed to earn her TGI title (Teacup Games I). She has 2/3 legs toward her TBAD (Teacup Beginners Agility Dog) so I think we'll push to complete that one and then stop with the trials. We'll continue to go to fun matches and show'n'gos though.

Kayla hasn't earned any titles yet, although she has 1/3 legs toward both her TGI and TBAD. She's a little shy in public and tends to think that the judge is an axe murderer or something, lol. We're working past that though, it's just a matter of me taking her to Petsmart or other places where I know there will be a lot of other dogs and people. Kayla has a lot of potential; she's fast and has an extreme drive for both agility and herding. I just need to start trialing with her more (we've only had her since September, so she's got a ways to go ^_^)

agilityk9trainer
04-08-2007, 08:41 PM
It sounds like she's doing very well if you've only had her since September. Keep up the good work with your dogs!!

mike001
04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Nice pictures. It's the very first time I see a white sheltie.Thanks for sharing these .

applesmom
04-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Wonderful photo's of the boys! Got any more? :D

BCollie_Kelly
04-09-2007, 11:27 AM
What gorgeous dogs! Great Pictures!