PDA

View Full Version : Most hated family in America.

buttercup132
04-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Wow what is wrong with people. They take it too far. I would freak if anyone like that showed up to a funeral I was at.

http://www.break.com/index/most_hated_family_in_america.html

dukedogsmom
04-07-2007, 03:36 PM
I didn't even want to waste my time looking at all that. I hope they all become victims of their own hatred.

Alysser
04-07-2007, 04:19 PM
I agree, I'm not even going to watch the stupidity. IMO, the women is too hateful and she's a blubbering idiot.

Whisk_Luva
04-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Well I watched the whole hour long thing the other night. They think goin 2 other peoples funerals... people who fight for there country and have died trying to keep their country safe is awful.

Grace
04-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm not watching it either. I can tell you that here in Michigan and some other places, when it is known that this bunch of nutjobs plan to attend a funeral, the motorcyclists come out in droves. And most everytime the Welch family run like the cowards they truly are.

Marigold2
04-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I have deleted my other message, I agree, the less said the better.

Laura's Babies
04-07-2007, 06:26 PM
If you don't like it here, NOBODY is keeping you from leaving... How does that go "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!"

I didn't waste my time looking at it either.

columbine
04-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Wow. Ugly, sure, but in a way I'm glad all they're doing is holding signs and yelling instead of hoarding guns and shooting.

Love, Columbine

Karen
04-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't hate them, but I do pity them, and feel sorry for the families they target. I think they'll each have a surprise in store when they get to the Pearly Gates ...

*iluvskipper*
04-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Wow they're really dumb.!!!

IRescue452
04-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Its a shame that people like that have to exist. Its even more of a shame we have a few similar people on this forum. Whenever we find a way to survive on mars, send them off first. I vote them off the island.

wombat2u2004
04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I've seen that woman before on some talkback thingy.
She's a pure nutcase.
Why arn't people like that just committed to some institution.....????
Wombat

DJFyrewolf36
04-08-2007, 02:52 AM
I don't hate them, but I do pity them, and feel sorry for the families they target. I think they'll each have a surprise in store when they get to the Pearly Gates ...

Indeed. Hating them would only be judging in the same ways they are, and it wouldn't make me or anyone else a better person. Ignoring them and letting God judge in the end is the best policy for freaks like this.

Argranade
04-08-2007, 10:21 AM
That's going way off the line lol,

There giving christians a bad name!

Anyway I don't hate them, I honestly don't care.

This is kinda random but I'm going to watch Daniel and the Bus dare. :eek:

mugsy
04-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow! That's a brand new education! I guess I am a little slow, but, I have yet to figure out their line of thinking. But, I am going to take it as a good thing since they give new meaning to extremism.

buttercup132
04-08-2007, 11:19 AM
I think its even more sad that she is turning her kids into the same thing she is.

Husky15
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM

I think its even more sad that she is turning her kids into the same thing she is.

Agreed with both.

I won't even begin to say all I want to say, I'd be here forever if I did.

Flatcoatluver
04-08-2007, 09:32 PM
I saw this family on the Tyra show a couple weeks back, I was and still am in total shock.

Miss Z
04-09-2007, 03:56 AM
Absolutely stark raving bonkers. I hope she gets everything she and her psychotic family deserve. :mad:

king2005
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I couldn't get past a min or 2 of it... They were bashing gays a little more then I could handle...

CathyBogart
04-11-2007, 11:46 AM
*Snarl*

Luvin Labs
04-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Soon as I saw the title I thought about the people who protest funerals and praise our soldiers getting killed overseas.

Yup, I was right.

I wanted to puke watching one of THEM (I can't even call those things people) go on with their ignorance and hypocracy(sp).

Thank goodness for the Patriot Guard Riders. http://www.patriotguard.org/

What we need to do is protest one of their funerals, lets see them cry about it then.

:mad: :o :mad: :o

Luvin Labs
04-14-2007, 09:03 AM
LMAO

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/4892916.html

A federal judge in Baltimore is ordering Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church to pay more than $3,000 in costs related to the funeral of a Marine the group picketed.

Albert Snyder of York, Pennsylvania, is suing because church
members demonstrated at the funeral of his son, Lance Corporal
Matthew Snyder. Church members also posted pictures of the protest
on their Web site.

Corporal Snyder was killed in Iraq in March.

The lawsuit was filed in June. It says church members violated
the family's right to privacy and defamed the Marine and his family
at the funeral and on the church's Web site.

Court documents say the church has 30 days to make the payment
to Snyder.

Kalei
04-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Wow, that is so wrong, and it definately gives people like christians a bad name. God does not hate anyone.

Marigold2
04-14-2007, 07:45 PM
To demonstrate at the funeral of a fallen hero is one of the worst and I do mean worst things I have ever heard. God help them if they ever come near me.

wombat2u2004
04-15-2007, 12:14 AM
LMAO

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/4892916.html

A federal judge in Baltimore is ordering Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church to pay more than $3,000 in costs related to the funeral of a Marine the group picketed.

Albert Snyder of York, Pennsylvania, is suing because church
members demonstrated at the funeral of his son, Lance Corporal
Matthew Snyder. Church members also posted pictures of the protest
on their Web site.

Corporal Snyder was killed in Iraq in March.

The lawsuit was filed in June. It says church members violated
the family's right to privacy and defamed the Marine and his family
at the funeral and on the church's Web site.

Court documents say the church has 30 days to make the payment
to Snyder.

Wow !!!! Only $3000 ????
Maybe $30,000 might make them think again.
Still....now precedent has been set, they may think again about picketting.
Wom

Seravieve
04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
I went to college outside of KC, MO and we watched a video of that family in my 'valuing differences' class.. They are crazy crazy people.

Its a shame that people like that breed and pass those awful feelings on to their children. They definitely have misinterpreted the Bible and have put their own spin on it.

I cant imagine driving past them on the street..
I might just be tempted to swerve and take them out...