PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter to all of you from Lily...

Kirsten
04-07-2007, 10:45 AM
... and from Luna and meowmie, too, of course! :)

http://www.catmom.de/pix/easter_1.jpg

(Hope you still remember us, as my girls and I are rare visitors here lately... :o)

Kirsten

Catty1
04-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Happy Easter, Kirsten and beautiful Lily and Luna!

Good to see you! How have you been? :)

Kirsten
04-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks! :)

Good to see you! How have you been?

Busy, and sort of burned out, to be honest. Actually I'm not doing too well. Work has become so stressful (and it will get worse!), and it takes all my energy. It's beginning to affect me both physically and mentally. When I'm off at the weekends and finally have the time to do the things I like, I'm always getting a migraine and I'm just too exhausted to do anything. That's why I'm rarely posting. But I miss you all! :(

Kirsten

Catty1
04-07-2007, 11:05 AM
{{{{hugs}}}}

I hope new opportunity will fall into your lap. Life is too short to suffer like this for a job !

Prayers going your way! :)

Killearn Kitties
04-07-2007, 12:29 PM
That is a beautiful picture! Happy Easter to you all! :D

Randi
Happy Easter to you too, Kirsten, Lily and Luna. :)

What a wonderful picture of Lily by the nest - did you make it yourself? I'm sorry to hear you feel so burned out, but I know what you're talking about. I felt the same way in the job I had nov. and dec.

Take care, and don't get too stressed! You need to go for more walks in the wood. ;)

Dorothy39
Happy Easter Kirsten~ Lily and Luna~

I'm so sorry that your job is "zapping" your strength, please try to remember all you are capable of and Follow your Dream!!! :o

Wishing you all the best!!!!!

{{HUGS}}} :cool:

Barbara
04-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Happy Easter, Kirsten, Lily and Luna!
I think Lily has prepared the cutest little nest for us. She must have a very good relationship with then Easter Bunny ;)

phesina
04-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Thank you, and happy Easter to you, Lily and Luna and Kirsten!

I am so sorry that your job is causing you such distress, Kirsten. I get so upset when I hear of that happening to anyone.. which it has to so many people I know, including myself. I hope you will find another job soon that does not sap your energy and spirit. Meanwhile, we are all sending prayers and good wishes and positive energies your way.

Hugs and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

phesina
04-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Thank you, and happy Easter to you, Lily and Luna and Kirsten!

I am so sorry that your job is causing you such distress, Kirsten. I get so upset when I hear of that happening to anyone.. which it has to so many people I know, including myself. I hope you will find another job soon that does not drain your energy and spirit. Meanwhile, we are all sending prayers and good wishes and positive energies your way.

Hugs and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

momoffuzzyfaces
04-07-2007, 05:13 PM
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL TOO!!! :D

catnapper
04-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Happy Easter Kirsten!!!

I am sorry to hear you're burned out and exhausted. I'm sure your two nurses are doing as much as they can to relieve your stress when you'rte home.

Pouncer says Lily is looking extra purrrty in that photo. He sends her special headbumpies for Easter

Laura's Babies
04-07-2007, 06:18 PM
No one here will forget you and those lovely girls of yours. Another lovely picture too! Happy Easter to you too!

catmandu
04-07-2007, 06:29 PM
We Are Praying That You Can Find Another Job That Doesnt Stess You So Much.
I Have Had Jobs That I Hated Too And It Poisons Everything In Your Life.thank God We Have Our Cat Companions To Comfort Us.
A Very Happy Easter To You From All Of Us At The Found Paradise Hotel Cats, Porch Cats , Poofed Cats And All Our Rainbow Bridge Teddy Bear Angel Pardners.

Gin
04-07-2007, 06:30 PM
As if anyone could ever forget Lily and Luna, winners of the Winter Cat Olympics 'synchronized sleeping' event! It's good to hear from you, Kirsten, and I'm sorry you've been having such a bad time. I hope things will improve for you soon.

Meanwhile, what a beautiful Easter picture! We are wishing you a happy Easter too!

krazyaboutkatz
04-07-2007, 09:07 PM
We'll never forget you. This is such a cute picture.:) Happy Easter!!!:)

I hope that you start feeling less stressed out. Take care.:)

Kirsten
04-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Thank you very much everyone, it's really appreciated!

I'm still very tired; I redecorated a part of my bedroom last Friday, and I'm still very exhausted - almost ill - from it, and that's definitely not normal!

I'm sort of in a vicious circle at the moment: I don't know if I'm exhausted from depression, or if I'm depressive from exhaustion. Or maybe it's just Hashimoto's acting up again...

Kirsten

momcat
04-08-2007, 03:45 PM
And a very happy Easter to you too! What a beautiful picture of Lily with the Easter basket! Are there any Temptations in there?
Oh Kirsten, you and your beautiful girls could never be forgotten here but you are missed. I'm so sorry to hear that all is not well for you on the job. There's nothing worse than having to get up each morning and go to a job you hate. Been there, done that. But now I'm in the job of my dreams and love it now as much as I did when I started 2 years ago. And it was something that just happened. Prayers being prayed for you to soon find yourself in the job of YOUR dreams!