PDA

View Full Version : Coolest thing ever

Sirrahsim
04-06-2007, 07:00 PM
We have only played one game of bowling and one game of baseball on the sports disc that came with the system.... but I am quite comfortable saying that this Wii game system is AWESOME :D :D :D
Well worth the price we paid for it :)

gemini9961
04-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Missy,

Our friends got one on Wednesday and of course we have to go over there and check it out. They didn't get the disc with theirs, it wasn't in the box (they were going to b**** the store out) so he went and bought some new games. It's called WII play I think, it has different things on there and one of them is fishing. It's pretty neat and we all look retarded trying to play it. I got a little bit of a workout with that thing. We are going over this evening as well as some other friends so this should be fun. They also got a surgery/operation game where you do surgery on these people. Pretty cool as well.

Amber

Sirrahsim
04-07-2007, 08:27 AM
:D We bought the surgery one!! The bundle that we bought came with 6 different games but they are all arriving seperately :rolleyes: I really want to get the Wii play :) It's cool how the sports game makes you get up off your butt and move :D My husband did a round of the boxing game and ended up huffing and puffing!! That stinks that the Wii Sports disc wasn't in there!! Chances are the store had no control over it though. Hopefully Nintendo will fix it up for them.

pitc9
04-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Ohhhhh .... I'd love to have one!
It looks like so much fun!

LoudLou
04-07-2007, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Sirrahsim.... It's cool how the sports game makes you get up off your butt and move....[/QUOTE]

And yet My husband has learned how to master bowling, golf, and tennis from the comfort of his bed. :rolleyes:

RobiLee
04-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I just heard about this thing yesterday...lol. I am sooo not up to date on things these days. I know its not something that I would buy for myself, but it sure does sound like fun.