tuxluvr
07-07-2002, 08:05 PM
Ritz was glued to the back window today. Here's why

tuxluvr
07-07-2002, 08:07 PM
A different view....our yard is a veritable bunny-fest this year

zippy-kat
07-07-2002, 09:04 PM
I tried to get the resident low-earz to come over and look; she got up, stretched, yawned, turned around, hopped up on the chair, and went back to sleep. :rolleyes:

Just a guess, but I'm thinkin' she's not interested.... and from the dirty looks, I don't think I'm *suppose* to be either. ;)

Miz Ritzie, I like your buns .....errr ... uhhh .... err...well, you know what I mean... :o

Hmmm...could it be that the cats are conspiring? Has Miz Ritzie been talkin' to Miss Edwina?

Karen
07-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Cute bunnies! They don't know there's a fierce huntress on the other side of that there window ...:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2002, 11:16 PM
Cute bunny pics. http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim2/rabbits/an6.gif Thanks for sharing. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bunny.gif

Heather Wallace
07-08-2002, 05:28 AM
I think this might be a hare rather than a bun, but I'm not to sure. All the same he/she looks cute anyway.

tuxluvr
07-08-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
I think this might be a hare rather than a bun, but I'm not to sure. All the same he/she looks cute anyway.

You know, Heather, you could be right - I do know that this one is a very YOUNG bunny, there has been a proliferation of them this spring and summer in the MIdwestern USA.

These are the general wild bunny rabbits indigenous to our area, and I don't know if they are considered "hares" or "rabbits"...the tiny ears might be in indication of the former, but it is a rather young bunny, so he/she might not have grown into the ears just yet.

They are a hoot to watch. This one and another are constantly playing "bunny chicken". They run away from each other, then turn and run toward each other and warp speed, then as they approach, one will jump 2-3 feet straight up in the air while the other runs through, then they turn around and do it over again...too funny.

Ritzy loves the "bunny channel" - watches it for hours. :)

07-08-2002, 07:04 AM
to Ritzy : never mind if this is a hare or a bunny !!! It is cute , and is playing its own movie-channel exclusively for you !!!