PDA

View Full Version : I'm proud to announce....

mugsy
04-06-2007, 12:57 PM
NONE OF OUR FOODS WERE RECALLED!

Just a little shameless gloating! :)

Our foods are such high quality that nothing was on the list!

We keep checking, but, we know that it won't happen! lol

I just wanted to share!

lvpets2002
04-06-2007, 01:01 PM
:) Congrats & tell what food your shelter uses.. Maybe can be safe too..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/prod_672_36185.jpg

mugsy
04-07-2007, 07:00 AM
The shelters around here all use that nasty Science Diet. The same food everyone pays big bucks for at the store they give to shelters for $.25 a pound! lol

Marigold2
04-07-2007, 10:12 AM
My cats are on the C/D. So far I don't believe there has been a recall on that. Congrats to you.

Cincy'sMom
04-07-2007, 10:21 AM
That's great, Molly! Do you have a list of food you sell at your store?

pitc9
04-07-2007, 11:17 AM
You every right to be tooting your own horn Molly!
:D

Chica
04-07-2007, 09:18 PM
I AM ALSO RELIEVED THAT ROYAL CANIN IS NOT A RECALL FOOD!!!!!!ROYAL CANIN HAS THERE OWN WEBSITE WHICH SAYS THAT THEIR FOOD IS NOT CONTAMINATEDI HAVE BEEN GIVING THIS FOOD TO CHICA AND COCO. CHICA WILL BE 3 YEARS OLD APRIL 11TH..

READ THIS:
Royal Canin USA wishes to assure pet owners that our dry and wet pet food products are not involved in the ongoing FDA investigation related to the recent nationwide pet food recall initiated by Menu Foods and other companies.

We want to make it very clear to pet owners that the nationwide pet food recall does not include any Royal Canin USA dry or wet pet food products.

All of our brands, including Feline Health Nutrition, Canine Health Nutrition, Royal Canin Veterinary Diets, Sensible Choice, and Kasco, continue to be available nationwide.

The safety and nutritional quality of our pet food is our top priority because for many people, their pets are their top priorities. :) ;)

luvofallhorses
04-07-2007, 10:39 PM
The shelters around here all use that nasty Science Diet. The same food everyone pays big bucks for at the store they give to shelters for $.25 a pound! lol

the shelter where I volunteer uses it, too but I don't think it's that "bad" of a food.