PDA

View Full Version : 6 homes :-)

wolfsoul
04-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Jag's litter has 5 homes and one potential home! Marla and I are sharing the litter so we each take part in finding homes.

Marla is keeping one female. Marla's mom is going to keep a male or female (probably female) as a monastery dog (she is a monk). I'm giving one male to a friend (in exchange for breeding rights) who used to be a Belgian breeder but had to rehome all of her dogs many years ago when her daughter got leukemia and she went through a bad divorce at the same time. :( She is missing her black dogs and wants something her daughter can show. She owned and bred Visa's grandfather, Am/Can Ch Letekoe N Serack's Great S Caper. Another pup is going to her mom, which will probably also be shown. Another pup is going to Rogue's owner at Obsidian Belgians -- he is big into agility and herding and just starting conformation. And I have a potential home, a lady I've been talking with for the past couple of months who had a terv who died of IMHA. If you click on her puppy picture at the top of this page (http://www.qqcbelgians.com/Health.htm) you can read her dog's story and learn how to help. She is in the Belgian world so I'm hoping she may be interested in competing. So that's 6 very good homes! :)
Since I mentioned Visa's grandfather, Scaper, I thought I'd attach some pics of him. :)

DrKym
04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
How wonderful that so many excellent homes are available to the babies! Lucky Lucky them and kudos to you for all your hard work! Good luck with all of them!

Chilli
04-06-2007, 02:12 PM
It must be great to find such wonderful homes! Being a breeder it must feel so great that you know your pups will go to homes they will enjoy and love. :D
Good luck to all of them in their new lives!

Freedom
04-06-2007, 03:26 PM
My goodness, that all came together for you! Wonderful!!