PDA

View Full Version : Indy

LHCamry
04-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Indy... What a beautiful baby you are. You put a big smile on my face this morning. I would love to hold you and brush your hair. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

gjd4ever
04-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Your name suits you!!! :D You are an adventurous, friendly little guy!!! :) I like your nightly routine: all your toys come to bed with you and then you choose which one will help you knock out some little zzzz's!!! :D Have an extra special day today as our DOTD!!! :cool:

tatsxxx11
04-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Good Morning precious Indy!!! Now that's the way to start off the day, with a HUGE smile! Thanks for that, Indy:D I'm guessing everywhere you go, you see a lot of happy faces smiling back at you!:) You are the ultimate joyful, life loving pupper and it shows! How lucky are your people to have been blessed with a spunky, spirited, smart and loving furkid like you! So, maybe a trip to the PetsMart today? After all, this is your day to celebrate...and be spoiled rotten!:) Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day props with your beloved "Baby," "Clifford," Grandpop and Grandma, your proud Mom and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, adorable Indy!:D

Coondoglover
04-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi, Indy! You are an adorable little boy! I love your big smile for the camera. I bet you are having tons of fun today celebrating your special day. Have a great time playing fetch and cuddling with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :)

cassiesmom
04-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Cutie Indy! You share a name with one of my very favorite movie characters. I wonder if you had your picture taken during a Petsmart outing, that blue shopping basket looks familiar! Please ask your granddad to give you some petting for me. Happy Dog of the Day, Indy!

lizbud
04-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Hello Indy,

That picture of you is just the best. :) Your sweet little face just radiates
sunshine. I am so happy to meet such a happy pup. Congratulations on this
day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. :) Sending tiny hugs & kisses sweetheart.

Kfamr
04-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Indy, what a ham!

And a cute ham at that. ;) You are just adorable. Congrats on being Dog of the Day! :)

blue girl
04-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Indy, omygosh, what a smile you have :D You really brightened my day! Your mom's description of you as a 'spirited' dog really shows through those eyes of yours.
I think its very sweet how you will only give your grandpop kisses once he rubs your belly--that's a very fair exchange, I think, and 15 minutes of fetch time is the least your mommy can do for such a wonderful companion.
You are certainly blessed to have eachother. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Ginger's Mom
04-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Indy, you are just the cutest little guy I have ever seen. What a great smile. I am sure you do charm everyone you meet. Congratulations cutie on being our very special Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
04-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Anyone that meets you would surely think you're super adorable little guy!! We are loving that big smiley facie!! Please have Mom give you kisses from us today and please have Grandpa give you some extra belly rubs. Congrats on your big day cutie pie and we wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida :cool: :cool: