PDA

View Full Version : Scuba

mom2lotsacats
04-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Scuba,
What a handsome big kitty you are! You sound really sweet too. I'm glad you were rescued and have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
04-06-2007, 05:54 AM
You sure are one lucky fellow; your parents actually PAID to get you back! I think it's cute that you like shoulders; I thought that was only a Siamese trait! Enjoy your special day, big boy!

mskaybee
04-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Scuba is a lovely cat! What a beauty, gotta love those big orange boys! Congratulations on your honor, Sweetie, and have a wonderful holiday with your family!

tatsxxx11
04-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey there Scuba, you handsome orange boy, you:) I must say sweetheart, you sure do "clean up" nicely!;) Heartfelt thanks to your awesome humans for rescuing you and welcoming you home and into their hearts! And to think this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love and happy days; and shoulder rides!:D What a heartwarming "rags to riches," Cinderfella tale is yours, Scuba! Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy "top cat" day!!!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Scuba!

catmandu
04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Scuba we are glad that you made such an impression on your rescuers that they just had to become your Guardians!
And Micheal and Miquelito are MEEEOOWING YES!
Another Orange Cat Of the Day!
We are ALL sening an OWESOME ORANGIE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW to SUPER DUPER SCUBA OUR NEW CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
04-06-2007, 10:34 AM
ORANGIE Scuba! You are precious! You made such an impression on your people that you found a forever home! I love that you nap in your dog-sibling's kennel and that you occupy your people's shoulders. Happy ORANGIE Cat of the Day!

Randi
04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely
Cat of the Day, Scuba!

You sure are a gorgeous boy - no wonder your humans couldn't let go! :) Enjoy your day of fame and get spoiled with treats and cuddles! :D I hope you have a long and healthy life!

kb2yjx
04-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Yet another ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!! HOORAY!! I have to admit, falling out of a tree is one way to be sure of attracting attention!!! Glad it was the way to find your forever family and home! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Scuba you are one handsome fellow!!!

I love your name by the way!!! :D
I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home and family, sweetheart!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Kfamr
04-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Scuba, you are just beautiful! I love your markings. Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day! :)

Katelf
04-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Hello Scuba!

You are a most wonderful orange tabby boy. I think your name is perfect and it's obvious you are loved by the right people.

Smooches for you! :D

^..^katelf~t~

karlyb
04-06-2007, 07:09 PM
My goodness, Scuba, you certainly made an impression on your family, didn't you? Not only did they rescue you, they also redeemed you from the shelter! You are a great big orange boy who looks like a tough tomcat, but in reality are gentle as a lamb. You are beautiful, Scuba, and a great COTD!