PDA

View Full Version : Ok Gary these pics are Lillys reason why she cannot make it to the party

DrKym
04-05-2007, 08:06 PM
:rolleyes:

A few pics of before and after, I cannot believe these tiny terrors were ever this small or this cute (although our Smoke AKA Woe ) is still stunning, here is the Goodnow pile up!

Prairie Purrs
04-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Awwwww, cuddle kitties! And Lily is such a pretty girl--but of course I'm a sucker for the gray and white ones. :D

DrKym
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
hehe gentle bump (since Lilly is such a prima donna)

catmandu
04-06-2007, 11:34 AM
THATS OK, IF LILLY BRINGS GUESTS.
JOHN HANCOCK WILL HELP HER MIND THE LITTLE ONES, AND THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF BABY ANIMALS FOR THEM TO PLAY WITH.
HES LONELY SINCE HIS MOOSE PASSED AWAY.
PLEASE BE THERE, MY LOVE.
WE CAN DOUBLE DATE WITH MOOSE ANGEL AND ABBY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1118.jpg

ONE OF MY NICER DYNAMIC DUO PICTURES.

DrKym
04-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Lilly says that since John Hancock has so graciously offered to help mind the triple terrors, she will be there for certain!
Says also to watch out for Smoke (aka Woe kitten) as He is the instigator in all things lol!

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Very cute cuddle pictures! :D

Prairie Purrs
04-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Wasn't Smoke/Woe the only one who would allow me to cuddle him? (I had an armload of kittens for about a second, but the others went flying.) :D

DrKym
04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Wasn't Smoke/Woe the only one who would allow me to cuddle him? (I had an armload of kittens for about a second, but the others went flying.) :D
Yep that would be the Kitten of Ill repute :p he is into EVERYTHING!!

Prairie Purrs
04-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Yep that would be the Kitten of Ill repute :p he is into EVERYTHING!!

Angel's litter had one of those--Angel's lookalike brother (or evil twin). His adoptive mom named him "Pistol," because that's just what he is. Last I heard, Pistol was happily balancing on the tops of doors and stealing the dog's food. Oh, and once he managed to chew off a good-sized hunk of his human mom's hair. :eek:

catmandu
04-06-2007, 03:23 PM
There will be plenty of Momma Cats to keep all the Pet Babies in tow, and I bet taht that Smoke will have a fantastic time with all the food in the Buffets!
He will be So Very Happy.
And John Hancock is taking Lilly to a nice Romatic Spot tonight.
I hope Lilly loves Great Seafood.

DrKym
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
LOL I think Lilly is the sweet twin Iris is evil and her nephew is a Juvie delinquent.
Woe kitty will go and annoy Katie, and Io and his dad until I have to rescue them from him, I am very lucky that the big guys are gentle tempered with him , since he seems to pick things way larger than himself to "play" with. Quoia has been know to lift him in her mouth and let him dangle to get him to quit!

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Look at that adorable pile of kitties!!! TOO CUTE!!! :D