PDA

View Full Version : Ebby loves her rug.

ChrisH
04-05-2007, 04:29 AM
I've been trying to get a video of this for a while but as the rug is upstairs and the camera is usually downstairs ... Anyhow, yesterday as she began I went down for the camera (can you hear me puffing :) ) and managed to get back upstairs and catch the end of her session.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/th_Ebbyandherrug.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/?action=view&current=Ebbyandherrug.flv)

CultureJunky
04-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Ebby, you looks so sweet doing Happy Feet on your cherished rug! You remind me so much of my Doris, you are so alike!

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2007, 05:36 AM
Aww sweetheart, do you love your rug? :D
Beautiful as always.

catfamily
04-05-2007, 05:46 AM
That was so cute.Ebby is such a darling.Listening to her squeek meow is just adorable.
Worth the running down and up the stairs because I really loved hearing her voice :) She's a real lovebug.Full of love that girl :)

Pam
04-05-2007, 06:52 AM
the rug is upstairs and the camera is usually downstairs ...

Don't you just hate that! I see so many cute things going on around here too and the camera is always on another floor or in a different room. :rolleyes: By the time I get there the *magic moment* is gone. Ebby is striking as always and I enjoyed see her in action. :) She has an adorable little squeeky meow, and Chris it was nice hearing a little of your voice too. :)

Medusa
04-05-2007, 07:26 AM
How sweet is that! :)

ramanth
04-05-2007, 08:20 AM
That happens all the time here! The camera not being within reach that is.

Ebby is so gosh darn cute! That rug looks so comfy. :D

slick
04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
What??? Is that little squeek her meow???? OMD....that's just wayyy to cute and this should have had a cutness warning on it. ;) I think I heard her purr too!

Hello sweet Ebby!

Randi
04-05-2007, 10:48 AM
LOL! How cute! That squeek I would never have guessed came from a cat! :D She really is enjoying that rug, and purring loudly to tell you! :)

And yes, it IS very frustrating that the camera is in another room, isn't it!!

Thanks for sharing.

catmandu
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
You Certainly Got Your Moneys Worth With That Comination Throw Rug And Cat Toy!!
Ebby Certainly Is Having A Great Old Time.
And Tubster Wants To Know Where His Rug Is.

jennielynn1970
04-05-2007, 08:23 PM
What a cutie!! I love that little meow of hers!

Freedom
04-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I thought she was making sure it was good and dead! Shows what I know about cat talk. Ah well. she is very cute doing what she is doing. This happens a few times a day??? wow, you got the front row seat to a block buster! :D

ChrisH
04-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you liked seeing my happy feet Ebbs. :D

That rug looks so comfy. :D
It's a sheepskin, perhaps that's why she likes it so much. :)

I thought she was making sure it was good and dead! Shows what I know about cat talk. Ah well. she is very cute doing what she is doing. This happens a few times a day??? wow, you got the front row seat to a block buster! :D
No, not a few times a day, not that I see anyway, but very often.

What??? Is that little squeek her meow???? OMD....that's just wayyy to cute and this should have had a cutness warning on it. ;) I think I heard her purr too!

Hello sweet Ebby!
Yes, she does have a squeeky meow, though she can sound normal sometimes, like when she really wants something. :D And yes, again, you did hear her purr.

Finally, here are some hello & thank you purrs to her Auntie Slick and everyone for the nice comments, plus some nose close-ups to boot! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/th_purr.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/?action=view&current=purr.flv)

lvpets2002
04-06-2007, 10:38 AM
;) :eek: Oh WoW just listen to that Purr Button going.. So sweet..

slick
04-06-2007, 12:20 PM
OMD all I hear is one big motorboat.....or should I say motormouth!!!! :D :D

Purrs and headbumpies back to you sweetie!!!

xoxo

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Oh sweetheart! It was so wonderful to hear your purr! Also to see thos nosebumpies close up! :D You are just gorgous, Ebby!

Vermontcat
04-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Ebby is just so cute! :D
I love her squeaky little meow and her purrs and nosebumpies on the camera. :)
I think she must be related to Sasvermont's black kitty Lucy because she also has the cutest little squeaky meow.
Give Ebby a hug and some scritchies from me. :)

Edwina's Secretary
04-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Dear Ebby,

I have a "special friend" too. She reminds me of my cat meowmie even though some might think she is "just a towel"...... and please don't let people tell you there is something purient about my feelings for my special friend.

I know you understand. I could see it in the video of you and your special friend. It makes you feel like a kitten again, doesn't it?

Maybe someday I will post a video of me and my special friend...

Yours in comforting....

Eddie

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Great videos. Ebby's squeaks and purrs are just adorable.:)

jennielynn1970
04-07-2007, 02:53 PM
What an absolute sweetheart! She sounds so contented and happy! What a charmer!

ChrisH
04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Thanks everyone! :D