PDA

View Full Version : 4/5/07--Angel's sixth birthday

Prairie Purrs
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Happy birthday to my youngest! He's enjoying the hospitality of Casa Goodnow at present, and I'm sure he'll be able to score some extra treats because of the special occasion. ;)

I miss you, Angel boy! I'm sending birthday cuddles and kisses your way--even though you don't care much for cuddles.

Sevaede
04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGEL!

Hope it's a good one, pretty kitty! :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-05-2007, 12:46 AM
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!! I hope you have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) Don't worry, your meowmie will be back with you soon.;)

DrKym
04-05-2007, 07:58 AM
AHHHHHHHH well I guess his salmon tonight will pressed into a cake looking lump and I will close the door to the bath to let him have his fill before the other Party goers"help" him with it!

I would pass those kisses and cuddles on.......but he won't let me :( waaaaa! I will give them in the cake though and then he can taste the LOVE!

Laura's Babies
04-05-2007, 08:04 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!

Anikaca77
04-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Happy Birthday Angel!!!

catmandu
04-05-2007, 06:58 PM
A Big Happy Purrthday
To You
Angel
From The Found Cats Porch Cats Poofed Cats
And All Our Rainbow Bridge Teddy Bear Angels!!

DrKym
04-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Angel did get Salmon tonight......which he turned his nose up at! :eek:
So he was appeased with chicken liver and hearts which he left NONE for his party goes to share HEHEHEHE!

Prairie Purrs
04-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Angel did get Salmon tonight......which he turned his nose up at! :eek:
So he was appeased with chicken liver and hearts which he left NONE for his party goes to share HEHEHEHE!

Here's the thing about Angel--he's learned that by playing hard-to-get, he can pretty much get whatever he wants. ;)

phesina
04-05-2007, 07:55 PM
HAPPY PURRTHDAY, ANGEL!!!!!

Love,
Elmer, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, Peony, and Pat

DrKym
04-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Here's the thing about Angel--he's learned that by playing hard-to-get, he can pretty much get whatever he wants. ;)

Well he surely suckered ME!!! :D

by the way Momma Penny, does Cricket always meow when getting her tummy rubbed? She sounded quite near obscene LOL ;) I wish my guys liked to have their bellies rubbed HALF as much!(can we say she is my 2nd Fave of my nieces and nephews :rolleyes: )

Prairie Purrs
04-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Cricket is a talker, and she does love her belly rubs. Another favorite thing of hers is licking--she'll pick a spot on your arm or leg and try to lick it raw! She's a bit obsessive. :rolleyes: