PDA

View Full Version : The End......oh so near. **Update***

Catsnclay
04-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Well Fluffy was back at the vets this afternoon. He has lost 2 1/2 lbs in the last 2 weeks - not good :(

He is no longer eating or drinking. He also does not use the litter box, although he is close. He does go on the rug in front, so he is close. He is deaf, and those beautiful green eyes are clouded over with cataracts, and he is very wobblely when he walks - his hind legs just don't work any more.

The last 2 weeks have been the worst for me. I ended up hysterical yesterday when cleaning out the spare bedroom. Believe it or not I lost it while going through my sexy high heeled shoes that I can no longer wear :rolleyes: :( of all things!

The last thing we can do for Fluffy is give him some pills that will help him with is food intake, if this fails there is nothing else we can do. :( nothing.

My face is red & swollen, I can't believe all the tears that have come from me these past few days. I haven't felt like doing anything - and spend my days holding Fluffy - who sleeps the days & nights away.

He is really just bones right now. I gave him his Sub Q's this am, and when we went to the vet, he was still dehydrated :eek: I have no idea what to do.

At the vets, he was wide awake and wanted OUT of the office, trying to escape - I haven't seen him this active in quite some time.

I just don't know what to do. I can't put him down........but I can't let this go on, it is killing me. I wish there was an easy answer to all of this.

dukedogsmom
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
There is no easy answer and the most painful one needs to be done. I know you don't want to say goodbye but you don't want Fluffy to suffer, either. Believe me, I know how hard it is. When Duke layed down in the driveway and didn't get up, I just held his leash and balled. It's the last gift of love we can give them. We're all here for you, if you need us.

sirrahbed
04-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Bunny I am so sad for you. ((hugs))

jennielynn1970
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh my.... this is so sad. I know what it is like waiting, and not wanting to see the end. I also know that I can't stand to see an beloved pet suffer, and that I will not go to extreme means to keep the pet alive, if it does not add to the quality of his/her life. Sometimes you just have to do what is best for the pet, and not think about how lost you feel. It's a horrible feeling, but if she's telling you it's time, then it's something you will have to do for her, not for you. I know what it is like second guessing as well. Should I do this? Did I do the right thing? What if.... It's all just torture.

When the time is right for Fluffy, you will know. Like the others told me, it does sound cliche, but she will let you know when she has had enough and just wants peace.

Be brave for her, and when it is time, help her to find that peace.

catmandu
04-04-2007, 08:56 PM
That is the toughest most gut wrenching decision that a pet Guardian will ever have to make.
Is it time for your Pet to pass on.
I know that I have had to make that a few times and it still bothers me, what I had had given them more time.
We are praying for you and Fluffy.

joycenalex
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM
you and fluffy are in my prayers. it's a hard decision you have to make for your dear one. bunny i am so sorry

Catty1
04-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Bunny - I just reread your post from March 14. I think Smokeythe Elder said it best there: "CRF is the pits." And that's putting it politely.

I am sending prayers...hoping that Fluffy is comfortable, and can still appreciate some cuddling from you.

I dread the day that I see one of my two boys just disintegrating, and me being helpless, with the best and most caring vet in the world...

I want them to have a long and good life....which means I will have had them for longer and miss them even more...

Fluffy would not have reached 20 without your care and love.

That darling boy.

I am so sorry, Bunny, for your pain... If, as so many say, Fluffy lets you know when and if it is time, I hope that makes it feel more right for you.

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

critter crazy
04-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh I am so sorry!! Prayers coming your way!

Catsnclay
04-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Thank you everyone - this is so hard on both Tim & myself.

Hopefully Fluffy will give us some sort of message, and that will make things much easier for us.

Untill then, he will get lots of huggies, kissies and noogies! ;)

This is so hard on us right now! I wish it would be easier..........:(

phesina
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Dear Bunny, I am so very sorry to read about your beloved Fluffy. You have my very deepest sympathy. This is such a hard decision to make.

Remember that you have given Fluffy a long, peaceful, happy life full of love and warmth and food and comfort. You and he will share that love forever.

Hugs and prayers,

Pat

dukedogsmom
04-04-2007, 09:48 PM
As Catty1 says, the longer we have them, the more we love them. That makes the decision just that much harder :(

Taz_Zoee
04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I am so sorry you are going through this tough time. I can't even begin to imagine having to make that decision, and I dread having to do it some day for Taz and Zoee. But I know you will make the right choice, even if it hurts you, it is what's best for Fluffy.
You and Fluffy are in my thougts tonight.

Laura's Babies
04-04-2007, 10:28 PM
May you find peace and acceptance when the time comes for Fluffy to go. It is so hard to loose such a wonderful, loved friend.

Catty1
04-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Bunny - are you going to try the appetite pills?

If he sleeps so much, I would think he is comfy enough. Give lots of kisses, like you said.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Prairie Purrs
04-04-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm so sorry. I've been asking the same questions about my Kiri and feeling so helpless.

Fluffy knows how much you love him. And because you love him, you'll be able to make the right decisions when it's time.

kallisto4529
04-04-2007, 11:50 PM
My heart breaks for both of you in reading your post about Fluffy, I too have had to make that decision that we all never want to ever have to make, but in the end my husband and I knew it was the right thing to do, sure we questioned everything, ourselves, the dr, even Ginger when she herself was showing us that it was time for her. We never wanted to let her go, she was all I had left from my cockers that I had had for 14yrs, but trust me, she will forever thank you and tim for putting her at rest and letting her have peace. In more ways than you know she is showing you that it is time, you have to accept it and do what needs to be done. I know this is the most horrific heart breaking decision, but be strong for her. my prayers and my thoughts will be with all of you, God bless you and give you peace of mind.
hugs to you.

krazyaboutkatz
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Bunny, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news about Fluffy.:( Like others have already said, he will let you know when its time. My Pepper let me know that he had enough and I wasn't about to sit back and watch him suffer any more so I had to have him put to sleep.:( I know it's a very hard thing to do but it's even harder to watch an animal suffer.:( You and your family will continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Reachoutrescue
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I am sorry to hear about Fluffy. But everybody is right. That is the best gift you can give your pet, helping him find his way "home" to the Rainbow Bridge where he will have no more pain. Stay strong even though it is very hard to do so. Remember, we at PT are here for you.

slick
04-05-2007, 12:41 AM
I have been where you are and I feel your pain. Take comfort in knowing that you are not alone in this decision. :( :( Look into your heart and into Fluffy's eyes. They will tell you what to do.

{{{hugs}}}

jenluckenbach
04-05-2007, 05:32 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. :( Bunny, you DO know what to do, you just have not come to peace with it yet. I have gone through it several times. It is never easy. :(

Prayers for you to find peace and for Fluffy to be painfree until the end.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

kimlovescats
04-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Oh Bunny, I know exactly how you feel. It is a difficult decision and you will always second guess it ... but it has to be made. I send you my love and many hugs!!!

Kim :(

Medusa
04-05-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. We've all been there and know how difficult it is to let go. Try telling yourself that it isn't about you right now, it's about Fluffy and his quality of life. And most importantly, you don't want him to suffer. He's been good to you and vice versa. And if you have to do this last act of kindness for him, then you'll be strong enough to do it because we here at PT will be sending you the strength you need. Hang on to your strength but, if the time is here, let go of Fluffy. He won't hold it against you and he'll be so much better off. Hugs to you and Fluffy.

K & L
04-05-2007, 07:49 AM
It's never easy to let go and say goodbye. You will know when you need to do this. I feel for you, Tim and Fluffy. I'm very near if you need anything.

Anikaca77
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I have to agree with everyone here. Making that decision is the hardest thing to have to do. My prays are with you and Fluffy.

jennielynn1970
04-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Hoping that Fluffy is feeling better today. Are the appetite pills working? As long as he is resting and is peaceful, as someone else here said, you can be pretty sure he is still comfy. Gentle hugs to Fluffy, and big ones to you and Tim. My thoughts are with you guys...

Barbara
04-05-2007, 02:50 PM
I am so sorry Bunny. I don't know what to say to you. You know it all.
Hugs to you.
All my best thoughts for sweet Fluffy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I am sing you tons of hugs, Bunny..... . Give dear Fluffy a gentle kiss on his head from me.
I feel so sorry...... :(

JenBKR
04-05-2007, 02:56 PM
My heart is breaking for you. I know how difficult this is. Gentle ((((hugs)))) for you Fluffy

Catsnclay
04-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Thank you everyone very much.

This is a very hard time on all of us. Even Yoshi & Lucky are very mellow today. Fluffy has this 'smell' on him, and I think we all know what that is. :(

Today is worse than yesterday......he is eating some, but not nearly enough. He isn't drinking either. He has a new problem today - like he needs something else :rolleyes: . His hind legs are not working. He will struggle to get up, move a few feet then plop down. His front paws go outward, too. I don't know if his arthritis is acting up, or he just doesn't have any more strength left in him to move :(
Then a few minutes later I walk around looking for him and there he is - jumped up on the kitchen chair :confused: HOW did he do that??!! When he got off the chair he just ploped down and stayed there for a while, he also howled when he got down - I think he might have hurt himself.

This is so hard, one minute he is moving around (just barely) and the next he is passed out sleeping in a very strange position - like he just got up on the bed, and that was all he could do. When he sleeps it is VERY soundly.

He seems to be sending me mixed messages - or maybe I'm just not getting them correctly, I still don't know what to do. Maybe I am just too selfish and keep thinking he will get better, he is just having a bad day today.

I'm struggling with taking him in today........for the last time.

elizabethann
04-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Oh...my heart goes out to you. Please take care. I am sending you & Fluffy a cyber hug. You will know when it is time. Fluffy will communicate somehow to you, and you'll just know.

Randi
04-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm so very sorry. :(

There is no easy answer and the most painful one needs to be done. I know you don't want to say goodbye but you don't want Fluffy to suffer, either. Believe me, I know how hard it is.
Cuddle and comfort him as much as you can. When you have to take the decision, know that he will be thankful that you relieve him of his pain. He has had a good and long life with you and will always be in your heart.

Big (((((hugs)))))

RedHedd
04-05-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm struggling with taking him in today........for the last time.
Gentle hugs and prayers going out your way. I've been in your position and it's the hardest decision to make. You WILL know when it's time. It sounds like it's close. Be gentle with yourself. I still miss my Goldie and remember those final moments before she went over the bridge. {{{{{{{{{Fluffy}}}}}}}}

cassiesmom
04-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Hugs and gentle thoughts from here too...

phesina
04-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Sending all our love and concern and care..

Pat and gang

AbbyMom
04-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Hugs and prayers. Most of us have been there. We understand. It still hurts.

Freedom
04-05-2007, 09:19 PM
I've been in your shoes, and had to make this decision, moer times than I care to recall. It does not get easier, you do NOT get used to it, so don't think that you are starting down a path that will be easier another time.

Fluffy has had a wonderful life with you, and you with him. Continue to show him the love, care and concern that you always have given.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Bunny, I am so sorry. :(

Unfortunately I, too, know exactly what you're going through, and it most definitely is not easy.

All I can say is my thoughts and prayers are with both of you at this difficult time. {{{hugs}}}

kitimom
04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
One year ago today I had to walk this same path and let me tell you it is the most difficult path there is.
You will cry, beat yourself up and second guess everthing, but in your heart of hearts you will know that Fluffy is whole again and at the Bridge waiting for you when your time to go comes around.
I will send songs and prayers for a peaceful passing for Fluffy, and for blessings of comfort and peace to befall on you during your time of grief.
You are loved by all here, and we are here for you.....

catmandu
04-06-2007, 11:25 AM
THERE ARE PET ANGELS NOW WITH FLUFFY , COMFORTING HIM AND HELPING TO EASE HIS PAIN.
THEY ARE TRYING TO TEMPT HIM WITH TIDBITS.
MY MR FLUFFY ANGELS WITH HIM NOW AND WILL HELP FLUFFY WITH HIS WARMTH.
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR DEAR COMPANION AND FRIEND.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/MRFLUFFYcopy.jpg

jenluckenbach
04-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Bunny? How are you??

Catsnclay
04-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Around noon today, Fluffy crossed over the Bridge.

We took him in and everyone at the vet's office had tears in their eyes. They all came in the room at different times, said their good-byes to Fluffy and gave us both a hug, then Dr. Bennett came in. At that point Tim had to step out of the room (he has this thing about needles) and before she proceeded she asked if she could say a prayer over him - which was very nice. He was in my arms the entire time.

In a strange sort of way I am sitting here crying like a baby (just like I did all week) but in the same sense I feel better. I never thought I could do what I just did, but I new in my heart I had to be there for him, right up to the very end.

A very big thank you goes out to each and every one here for comforting us at this difficult time - we really do appreciate it!

And yes, Gary, the pet Angels are now with my dear Fluffy. :)

Thank you!

DrKym
04-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Our deepest sympathies to you and your Husband, We wish you peace and healing.

The Goodnows

critter crazy
04-06-2007, 04:13 PM
It is such a hard thing to do, but deep in our hearts we know it was for the best. I feel for you! Your baby is having a blast at the great big Cat scratcher at the Rainbow Bridge! RIP Fluffy!

deboraborialis
04-06-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. You were obviously a very kind and caring pet owner (or are we owned?). I recently had to make the hard decision to put my beloved pet to sleep, and it broke my heart. I know, as you do, that it was for the best, but that doesn't make the tears stop.

Thinking of you.

Barbara
04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Bunny, my thoughts go out to you and Tim. Fluffy had a long and very happy life with you. He is now at a place where there is no age and no pain.

I am so glad that I knew your big boy. I'll always remember him as a friendly lion under the cats.

RedHedd
04-06-2007, 04:35 PM
:( I know it's the hardest thing you've probably ever done. RIP Fluffy. Play hard at the Bridge and say hi to my Goldie. You will be missed.

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2007, 04:36 PM
You obviously knew when it was time to let your beloved Fluffy go. :( Fluffy had had a wonderful life. How nice that the vet was so kind, and that you were there holding Fluffy the whole time.

Rest in peace Fluffy.

phesina
04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
We are so sorry for your pain and grief. You and Tim and Fluffy said goodbye to each other the very best way you could.

You gave him a wonderful long life full of love and warmth and comfort and happiness, with those he loves the most and who love him the most with him right up to the very end. And how kind the doctor and staff were, too. We should all live and die so well.

Your dearest Fluffy is now an Angel who will greet you and welcome you home One Fine Day (please excuse me, Gary, for stealing your line, but it says so many things so very well).

Love and hugs and purrs of healing and comfort,

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

catnapper
04-06-2007, 05:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear this (((hugs))) I know this is devastating you.

Zippy
04-06-2007, 05:02 PM
(((HUGS)))
Rest in Peace Fluffy.

karlyb
04-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I didn't know your Fluffy, but I know what it's like to lose a beloved feline friend. Bunny and Tim, you did the right thing for Fluffy to ease his pain. He loves you for the wonderful life you gave him and he loves you for the peaceful death you gave him. He'll always be in your hearts.

Edwina's Secretary
04-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Godspeed Fluffy.... You had a great run...a wonderful life....peace Fluffy....

kittycats_delight
04-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Godspeed Fluffy...I know my Lilith will be there to meet you along with my Mytsi and Micia too as well as a ton of PT kitties. Play free at Rainbow Bridge. I know you are whole again no more pain or trouble. Just happy, busy days with lots of fun and friends. All the treats you can eat and all your favorite foods. Do watch over meowmie & pawpie and your furfamily ok. They will need your support now and then. And don't worry they will never forget about you. Remember you will be with meowmie again one fine day and she will have tons off kisses and skritchies for you.

You will be misses sweet Fluffy. Catch some butterflies for us done here ok and send us a rainbow or a shooting star when you can.

((((HUGS to you Bunny & to Tim)))) and please give those other furkids of yours some extra cuddles from me. I too know this pain all too well as do I think almost all of us here. We are with you all the way and if you need us there is almost someone waiting to listen.

more (((HUGS)))
Michelle

Grace
04-06-2007, 06:06 PM
God Speed Fluffy.

When you see Henry give him a hug from his mom.

kitimom
04-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Bunny and Tim,
We here are sending (((HUGS))) to you both.....
And blessings of peace in your time of sorrow.....
Rest Well, Sweet Fluffy....

Prairie Purrs
04-06-2007, 06:42 PM
I am so very sorry.

Fluffy led a life full of love, and he was surrounded by love and comfort at the end. He left you with many, many years of wonderful memories.

Rest gently, sweet Fluffy.

dukedogsmom
04-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm so sorry. I know how hard it was to do. I know the feeling of guilt and sadness. We'll all meet up again one day. Until then, Fluffy will be young again, playing at the RB but never forgetting his family still here on earth.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
but in the same sense I feel better. I never thought I could do what I just did, but I new in my heart I had to be there for him, right up to the very end.

Bunny, I'm so sorry, but I knew you would feel better. Even though it's so extremely hard on us, in the end we know it's what's best for our kitties. Knowing they are free now and no longer struggling is a relief, even though we are heartbroken at the same time.

{{{hugs}}} to both of you. :(

RIP Fluffy, you are among the best now. :(

Laura's Babies
04-06-2007, 06:49 PM
(((((((HUGS)))))))

Rest in Peace Fluffy.. you were loved very much and will never be forgotten.

momcat
04-06-2007, 07:36 PM
RIP sweet Fluffy, have fun with all your kitty friends at the RB.

Hi Bunny and Tim, There's LES going on here right now. I can't begin to imagine how devastated you must feel. Because of you, Fluffy knew only a life full of love, caring, and the pampered life every kitty deserves. The right decision is often the hardest. You loved Fluffy enough to know this decision was the right one. He'll always live in your heart.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

Freckles
04-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm so sorry. All I can say is remember the good times.

jenluckenbach
04-06-2007, 08:28 PM
You now have a new, very special guardian angel looking out for you and waiting to be reunited. Fluffy will never really be gone as long as he lives on in your heart.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

slick
04-06-2007, 08:30 PM
RIP dear sweet Fluffy. Say hi to Speckles for me. :( :(

{{{hugs}}} Bunny.

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2007, 08:30 PM
I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. Please know you did the right thing, as difficult as it was. Fluffy is a happy kitty again, no pain, and playing hard with all the other kitties at the Bridge.

AbbyMom
04-06-2007, 08:37 PM
RIP Fluffy. You were well loved. Play hard at the bridge. Wait for mommy.

Medusa
04-06-2007, 08:38 PM
How very sorry I am for your pain. I know how difficult it was for you to do what had to be done. But Fluffy loves you for it, for releasing him from his sick body. A candle burns for you both.

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Bunny and Tim, I'm so sorry for your loss and you're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.:( You did the right thing and now Fluffy is pain free and playing up at Rainbow Bridge with all of our furry angels. I too felt a sense of relief after my Pepper was put to sleep. You'll meet again some day. RIP sweet Fluffy.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Catty1
04-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Bunny & Tim...I am so sorry.

Yet you felt it was right...and it was.

20 years is a long time to love, and makes the loss so hard. But you were holding him, and he got a prayer.

HUGS to you.

And Tim - There are many people who have a 'thing' about needles, my sister was one of them. Hugs to you, too - and I hope you got the moments you wanted with your dear Fluffy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-07-2007, 03:59 AM
This huge hug is for you Bunny and for Tim.

godspeed to the Bridge, dear Fluffy!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20474%20rainbow_bridge.gif

K & L
04-07-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm so sad for you two! Just think, Fluffy is now playing with Hazel, Calvin, Porch, and little Scooter! He's happy and pain free! You have done well and now it's his time to rest. RIP Dear Fluffy

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pfedeb547c0a88a60ba54354a7555ff6c/fc40f177.jpg
FLUFFY 04/03

catfamily
04-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Fluffy is looking after you forever now.All the love you gave that sweet cat,was so appreciated.Cats are very special.Each cat deserves love and when they find it in a very kind human..it's never forgotten.They DO have long and short term memory just like humans and the same emotions as well from what I've read.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(
Rest in Peace Fluffy

Kirsten
04-07-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm very sorry!! :( This is just the hardest thing to do, and I know how it hurts! :(

You seem to have a wunderful vet, very thoughtful and deeply respecting the animals. It must be a comfort to have such a person around in this dreadful moment...

Fluffy was blessed with a long life of happiness, and now he'll be a little kitty angel watching over you... He'll never really be gone as long as he's still in your memories and hearts...

(((HUGS)))

R.I.P., Fluffy!

Kirsten

Catsnclay
04-07-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm so sad for you two! Just think, Fluffy is now playing with Hazel, Calvin, Porch, and little Scooter! He's happy and pain free! You have done well and now it's his time to rest. RIP Dear Fluffy

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pfedeb547c0a88a60ba54354a7555ff6c/fc40f177.jpg
FLUFFY 04/03

Oh Lisa.........
Thank you SO much for posting his picture!! It never crossed my mind to do this! :rolleyes: I apparently had other things on my mind.

Yes, I'm sure, no, I know Fluffy was welcomed at RB by Angels: Hazel, Calvin, Porch, Scooter; Peanut & Tubby; Speckles; Henry; Lilith, Mysti & Micia; Goldie; Duke; Ginger; Pepper and all the Angels from the Found Cat's Hotel - and everyone else including his big brother & my very first kitty: Willie :)

Thank you again eveyone - you don't realize how much this really means to us!! To have all these friends, all over the world - truly amazing! :D

Catsnclay
04-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Wow - I just noticed.....I just now made 1,000 posts!:D

It only took me a few years!!! :rolleyes: Hmm, maybe I should post just a little more often...........;)

jennielynn1970
04-07-2007, 02:20 PM
What a beautiful boy Fluffy was, and how lucky you were to share in his life for 20 years. My heart goes out to you, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Play hard at the bridge, Fluffy, and watch over your family.

kallisto4529
04-09-2007, 03:54 AM
I am so very sorry for the loss of Fluffy!!!!! You both did the most loving unselfish thing you could possibly do for him. He will always know how much he was loved and still is loved and please keep that with you. It is hard because on top of loosing your beloved pet, you also have feelings of guilt and think for a few sec, oh did i do the right thing, that is what we went through with Ginger, but you absolutely did!!!
RIP sweeet Fluffy, you can go play with Mousse and Ginger, they love sweet kitties and I am sure they are missing there kitty.
God Bless both of you, I pray he continues to comfort you and help you along with your grieving and give you the peace you deserve.

catmandu
04-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Fluffy has his Pet Angel Wings now and they are having a party for him at Charlie Palmers Restaurant, a night at the House of Blues and then an All Night Party at The Texas Station.
I know how you feel, I think that we all do as age and infirmity catches up with Our Beloved Companions.
Fluffy knows that you did this decision lightly and he wants you to know that he feels like a Kitten once more, and is starting a checklist of places that you can share together when you reunite in love.
One Fine Day.