PDA

View Full Version : new kitten! started out as a foster..........

yorkster
07-07-2002, 02:54 AM
Here is a pic of our new kitten! :)
He was suposed to be a foster, but we got attached. :rolleyes:
He looks like another kitty here at Pet Talk!
He is orange tabby/siamese mix and we named him Rudy:

yorkster
07-07-2002, 02:57 AM
Gotta post all 3 pics. BTW, he is 9-10 months old. Him and his siblings were abandoned at an apt. complex when they were 10 days old :mad:

here he is with Dad watching TV:

yorkster
07-07-2002, 02:59 AM
One more!
He's trying to play tough in this pic (but he actually very sweet and not afraid of anything)
I think Kedi is keeping a close eye on him.

Former User
07-07-2002, 04:05 AM
CONGRATS!! What a cutie he is, such a doll! And orange tabby, OOOHHHH!!!

Ann
07-07-2002, 05:07 AM
I'm so glad to hear that you are keeping him! What great news :) Now he has a good and everlasting home!

And he is very adorable :)

07-07-2002, 06:26 AM
Oh sweet Rudy !!! you are a super cutie !!!
Do me a favour and beg your humans to nominate you for cat of the day !!!!!!! Oh my ; hundreds of nose-kissies from all of us here !!!!

Cincy'sMom
07-07-2002, 08:46 AM
What a cutie!!! Congrats on the new addition :)

sasvermont
07-07-2002, 08:55 AM
I can certainly understand why you could not give up Rudy. What a sweet face.

Keep those pictures coming!

Tina
07-07-2002, 10:13 AM
Congrats on your furbaby!:) He looks like a real sweetheart!

Lando
07-07-2002, 02:34 PM
Wow he is very cute. He looks extactly like cloey's brother did.

Logan
07-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Oh, Yorkster........I'm so glad he has a forever home, with you. How precious he is!!!! I just love that sweet orange face. I can understand how that sweet little fellow stole your heart!!! :D He stole mine too!!!

Have fun! :D

yorkster
07-07-2002, 04:59 PM
Awww shucks :rolleyes: Thanks everyone- we think he is very cute too! :)
He is quite the 'daddy's boy' which makes my hubby very happy. Rudy likes baseball on TV :D

Kedi and Wylie took to him right away (Wylie did hide under the bed for the first few hours with a scared look on his face). We laughed at him and said "Oh Wylie, we can see how you would be afraid of a little 2 lb. kitten when you are only 15 lbs.!"
The dog (Scout) just loves the little Squirt too!

NoahsMommy
07-07-2002, 07:10 PM
Rudy is such a cutie!! Love them orangies!! :)

In the first picture, did he do that to the rug? My Noah LOVES to crawl under rugs!! Everyday, the kitchen and bathroom rugs are in a ball after Noah is done playing! :D silly...

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2002, 11:28 PM
I'm so glad that you decided to keep Rudy. What a sweetheart and a cute name as well. I just love orange cats. http://www.gifs.net/animate/cat_anm.gif He looks so small for being 9-10 months old. Maybe he'll be a small kitty. I'm also glad that your other animals are getting along with him. Thanks for sharing the cute pics. We want more. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/Garfgarf.gif

yorkster
07-08-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I'm so glad that you decided to keep Rudy. What a sweetheart and a cute name as well. I just love orange cats. http://www.gifs.net/animate/cat_anm.gif He looks so small for being 9-10 months old. Maybe he'll be a small kitty. I'm also glad that your other animals are getting along with him. Thanks for sharing the cute pics. We want more. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/Garfgarf.gif

OOOOPPPS! No, he is about 10 weeks old. I did say months (I went back and checked) :rolleyes: Thanks for catching that! :)
I guess he is about average size for 10 weeks :confused:
It's hard for me to tell since my last kitten was a MC who was unusually large for his age always.

yorkster
07-08-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Rudy is such a cutie!! Love them orangies!! :)

In the first picture, did he do that to the rug? My Noah LOVES to crawl under rugs!! Everyday, the kitchen and bathroom rugs are in a ball after Noah is done playing! :D silly...

We love them orange boys too (we have 3 now!).
When I was picking out one of the kittens, I asked the lady who rescued them to point out the one with best personality. She said it was between Rudy and a creamy colored kitten.

And yes, he did that to the rug! :rolleyes: It was his first night, so I put him in the bathroom with a little blanket. I guess he decided he liked the rug better because that's how I found it in the morning (with him curled-up in it) :D