PDA

View Full Version : In need of Prayers

sparks19
04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I dont want to get into specifics.... mostly because I don't know any yet....

but one of my many tests at the OB/GYN have come back "abnormal". they are sending it out for more tests but that is really all I know right now.

As far as I know the baby is not at risk but it could be something wrong with me.

I am very scared and I could really use all the prayers I can get.

DrKym
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Candles lit and prayers on the way!! Hang in there and TRY not to worry to much.

Hugs,
Kym

Karen
04-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Just take a deep breath, inhale, hold, exhale ... you will be in our prayers, both for you and for Sprout.

sparks19
04-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Thank you.

My mother in law has added me to her prayer chain at her church too so it's nice to know I have lots of prayers going up there for me and the little one.

it means a lot to me.

K9karen
04-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Fingers crossed and lots of prayers! Please try not to be too worried, sometimes test/exam #1 comes out wrong. I sure hope that's the case. {Hugs}

Sevaede
04-04-2007, 12:32 AM
*HUGS* Good thoughts your way! :(

Pawsitive Thinking
04-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Sometimes its not your or the baby - just something went wrong with the way the test was carried out.

Trust your instincts, if you feel fine and little one is kicking etc as normal then things will normally be okay. Will be thinking of you and bubba

Daisy and Delilah
04-04-2007, 07:54 AM
sparks......I hope and pray that everything is alright. Please keep us posted on this. You must be worried sick. Let's just think positive here-as much as we can :)

moosmom
04-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Thoughts and prayers coming your way! Please keep us posted.

((((HUGS))))

kimlovescats
04-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Just said a prayer for both you and baby!

HUGS,
Kim

BC_MoM
04-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I hope it's nothing serious! Better yet... nothing at all. Praying for you and the little one. :)

Marigold2
04-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sure everything will turn out ok, seems like this time has been hard for you. Once the baby is here you will be too busy loving and enjoying to worry. That time will be here sooner then you think.

Jadapit
04-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Both you and the baby are in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

sparks19
04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Thank you everyone.

Baby seems fine although it is too early to feel any movement just yet but I haven't been sick anymore.

They don't seem to be worried about the baby too much. but I am waiting on a nurses call back to ask a few questions about how long the tests are going to take and whether this is something I should be worried about. i would have asked them yesterday but I was in a state of shock I didn't know what to say or do. Now that I have had some time to digest I have a few questions.

Basically they found some abnormal cells... whatever that means. My boss gave me the day off so I don't have to fake a happy face today... just to give me a day to think and get some answers. I called my mom this morning and we talked for about an hour. She said to try not to worry but she says she knows that is easier said than done and just to keep her posted on any information I get.

It really helps to know I have lots of people praying and pulling for us, that no matter what happens I will have lots of support.

It just all seems so frightening.... the worst part is I have NO idea what I am dealing with here... at least when they get the tests back I will know and can plan from there. right now I feel like I am just floating along waiting for someone to burst my balloon. I really just want some answers more than anything.

thanks again everyone for your concern and prayers

Lobodeb
04-04-2007, 01:10 PM
I know this has been said before and it easier said than done, but don't worry until there's something to worry about. Hopefully it was just an error in the test.

Either way, prayers on the way. :)

Logan
04-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Keep yourself busy, and know that you have many people, across the world, who are praying for everything to be ok. I don't think you could find a better support system than the one you have found, right here, at Pet Talk. :)

You and your baby will be in my prayers.

Logan

Daisy and Delilah
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
How are you doing now sparks? Are you feeling okay? Just checking on you. :)

Catty1
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Prayers for you and little one...I hope that it is something really straightforward. It's amazing what can be accomplished these days, even IF something has to be done!

It'll all work out just the way it should.

HUGS HUGS HUGS :)

AdoreMyDogs
04-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I will also have you in my prayers. I hope everything is just fine and with baby and mommy.

Reachoutrescue
04-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Stay positive. I know it is hard to do so. Please get lots of rest, I am sure everything will be okay. You and your lil' one are in our thoughts and prayers.

sparks19
04-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Thank you for your concern and prayers everyone :D they are GREATLY appreciated.

I am feeling a bit better today.... I talked to my mom for a while yesterday and she kept me nice and calm.

I spoke with the nurse and asked a few questions. She said it would take about 7-10 days for the tests to come back but that it was nothing to worry about too much. even worse case scenario it will NOT affect the baby and it is all very treatable she said. So that puts me at ease a bit.

I just want to know exactly WHAT I am dealing with. Not knowing is the hardest part right now.