PDA

View Full Version : Benson in a video we took tonight for Laura

catfamily
04-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone...I know my videos aren't good but me and Mike tried to get a good video of Benson for Laura's babies and so we tried but he wouldn't talk :rolleyes: but at least she can see him and how handsome he looks.We will get one of him talking another day.He really is soooo loud when he talks that you can't help but laugh.Even louder than me :rolleyes: ;) :D
Other cats are in it too but I tried to focus on Benson tonight.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/th_4-3-07bensonforlaura.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/?action=view&current=4-3-07bensonforlaura.flv)

Grace
04-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Benson looks wonderful - love those eyes of his.

Where did Colby get that tail - it's like a whole other cat attached!!

Laura's Babies
04-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Awwwwe! Carla, it made me cry seeing him looking so healthy and wonderful! While Winston was the sweetiest of the two, I always thought Benson was the prettiest and I had forgot how pretty he was. I so enjoyed the time they wrere here with me and our trip to Pet Smart the day I picked them up after their neutering. They sat up proud in the carrier I had them in and LOOKED at EVERYTHING in that store! I took them to the rats and told them "Look! LUNCH!"... That was the one and only time I ever took a cat in that store and they were facinated with everything they saw. What amazed me is they were not scared one bit.

Benson just looks so good! Give him a extra hug and kiss on the head for me and tell him I still think about him! He and Winston were two very special boys! (Benson still is to me!)

catmandu
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Truly some great Videos Carla, and you have such wonderous Cats
and what a beautiful home you all live in.
I think that the Pet Angels may schedule a Party there when the weather gets warmer.

catfamily
04-05-2007, 04:28 AM
Truly some great Videos Carla, and you have such wonderous Cats
and what a beautiful home you all live in.
I think that the Pet Angels may schedule a Party there when the weather gets warmer.
Gary..thank you so much for the kind remark of our home.We work so hard at trying to keep it clean for all the cats :rolleyes:
Party anytime at my house with you and your clowder of cats and cat Angels

kimlovescats
04-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Oh Carla, all of your kitties are so beautiful! Benson looks wonderful, I love his little white tippy toes! :D Great video!!!