PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a raise!!!

Trinityagain
04-03-2007, 10:33 AM
I have to share this....last October I changed positions where I work. I had to make the choice of a pay cut, or losing my mind, ruining my health and a few other things, like a complete mental meltdown. Basically where I was went downhill when a new person was hired January of 2006. So I left and took the cut. I had a 6 month provisional which ended over the weekend. I was talking to my boss this morning and he told me he is going to talk to the "big boss" and see what he can give me as a raise!!! Yahoo! I'm flying..almost cried in fact. I'm not sure if he knows that I took a weekend job to make up the difference but I don't care! I'm getting a raise!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Karen
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Congratulations, happy dance indeed!

gini
04-03-2007, 10:52 AM
It sounds as though you deserve this raise too. Congratulations!

Trinityagain
04-03-2007, 12:15 PM
thanks...a few weeks after switching jobs my husband told me "It's nice to have you back." I hadn;'t realized until that point how much I had changed during the stress...yucky stuff!

elizabethann
04-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Cool! Congratulations!

When are you taking us all out to lunch? ;)

Trinityagain
04-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Cool! Congratulations!

When are you taking us all out to lunch? ;)

now that could be a fun one to try to arrange ;) so I'll say as soon as everyone can get to Pgh...(should be safe for a while...)