PDA

View Full Version : Blueticks DON'T fish!

lute
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
My brother and I went fishing this afternoon. We took Charlie because he was achin to get out of the house. We've never takin him before. It was quite the trip...

When we showed up Charlie was screamin and hollerin because he couldn't get out of the car fast enough. He ran to the dock and jumped off! About a three foot drop to the lake. He was swimmin and havin a great time, but we were there to fish. We went to the other side of the lake and he waded in the shallow water for about five minutes. After that he got bored. So he went to the car and yelled at it. We opened te car door and he fell asleep. every so often poking his head out and hollering at us. He wanted to leave.

After our three hours of non productive fishing we went hiking. Charlie LOOOVED hiking! He'd ran and treed squirrls, jumped in mud puddles, and rolled in something smelly. Everything a coonhound would love to do.

So, we've come to the conclusion that Blueticks don't fish. They kick and scream and act like babies until they get to do something "fun". :rolleyes:

Kfamr
04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't think it's the fact that Blueticks don't fish, he was just PO'ed that you couldn't catch him a fish. ;)

k9krazee
04-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Hahahaha!! Silly Charlie!

lute
04-02-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't think it's the fact that Blueticks don't fish, he was just PO'ed that you couldn't catch him a fish. ;)
maybe! LOL we were going to feed him the fish if we caught any.

applesmom
04-03-2007, 12:51 AM
lute, I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't resist. :D

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/applesmom/Wings_fishing2.jpg

Shorthairs love to fish! It's not my dog, but a friend gave me permission to use the photo of the pup.

lute
04-03-2007, 12:57 AM
applesmom that is a real cute pic! you'r friend's dog should teach my Charlie to fish! It would save me time and sunblock!LOL

critter crazy
04-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! So where are the pics of charlie??? He had a big outing and not one pic?? Come on! we weant charlie pics!!:D