PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Baby

cassiesmom
04-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Baby, I like your bright colors! I had a blue parakeet growing up and his favorite thing was to "talk" to the birds outside. What are you standing on, by the way? ... Happy Pet of the Day to you, pretty green and yellow Baby!

tatsxxx11
04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi there pretty Baby! Oh, I just love your "spring green" coloring; so brilliant, so vibrant and very much needed and appreciated on this, my not so green yet, cool and foggy spring day!:D What a joy you are to your human, her sweet little aviator, her beloved flying dog!:D Your Mom's tribute was so touching and most entertaining, too!:)

I had a blue budgie boy as a child (Bobby) and have such fond memories of him; such a talker and a kisser too, just like you!:D A most joyful, loving best budgie friend, that's what you are Baby and so deserving of the title PET OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're flying your little wings off today, having a blast of a celebration with your proud person and feathered budgie friend! Can I assume macaroni and cheese will be on the celebration menu?:D Congrats cutie pie and long and happy life to you and your budgie brother!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Baby I have to agree you are one pretty boy!!!

Looks like you are bringing lots of happy memories with you to Pet Talk today!
When I was a girl I had a budgie who looked a lot like you named, Petey. He loved trying to swim in my brother's lemonade!!! :D

You are very much your own special personality though!!! I'm so glad you have a wonderful live full of love!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Baby, you are a cutie! Such pretty colors! It sounds like you have it made at your house. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

Joy222u
04-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the compliments on my feathers. I'm perched on Mom's boyfriend's (aka Dad's) bald head. It's my favorite place to sit and watch while Dad is chopping fruit for Mom's lunches.