PDA

View Full Version : ~~And Then There Was One~~

lvpets2002
04-01-2007, 04:25 PM
;) Yes one more.. The rescue service that I work with said she was unadoptable & a Misfit.. Yes its been Gary's & I secret for a while of this baby coming home with me.. Gary has named her Nuggette after his Beloved RB Nugget.. Her full name is Silverado Nuggette {by Gary}.. She is very shy & but a sweetheart..http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_0766.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_0767.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_0770.jpg

Zippy
04-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Aww she is so cute.What a beautiful tabby. :D

CultureJunky
04-01-2007, 04:35 PM
What a lovely girl, how can they say she wasn't adoptable? What exactly did they think was wrong with her?

lvpets2002
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
:) Due to her being so shy & withdrawn from people & other cats.. They tried adopting her out once & the new family didnt understand.. They put her in unlivable conditions & abused her.. My rescue contact said it took them 4 hours to find Nuggette to get her back.. So they called me on if I wanted to try having her.. With no questions ask I said in a heartbeat.. They say she will run in a open house & hide & wont come out for weeks.. Like I always say its all in the Enviroment the babies are in makes a lot of diff.. I have her in a quite back bed room with Bree which is very loving & calm.. Give this baby time & she will be anyones sweetheart..
What a lovely girl, how can they say she wasn't adoptable? What exactly did they think was wrong with her?

critter crazy
04-01-2007, 04:58 PM
What a gorgeous girl!! :eek:

Freedom
04-01-2007, 05:16 PM
What a gorgeous girl!! :eek:

AND a very lucky one, to have found you and to become a PT baby! Hey ther Silverado Nuggett! Nice to see you.

Catty1
04-01-2007, 05:22 PM
What a sweet and lovely girl! How is she doing?

Hope for updates and more pics! :D

catmandu
04-01-2007, 05:38 PM
I couldnt be more pleased than to have that Beautiful Lady Cat named after me.
I am one Proud Nugget tonight.
We are having a Silverado Nuggette Party at my Mandarin tonight, and I will bring Silverado Nuggette some Shrimps and Lobster.
There will be plenty for everyone!

Nugget Angel is so pleased.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1000.jpg
As is Rg Girls Nugget.

koxka
04-01-2007, 05:48 PM
To me, she looks very relaxed and happy on your lap! :)

Beautiful girl. :)

catmandu
04-01-2007, 05:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1001.jpg

I know what you mean Helene as I adopted RB BJ Angel, John Hancock, Rocca Baton, Miquelito and Pouncierge from a Breeder who said that they were too nervous and would not make good Pets.
They just needed a place where they would have all the time they neede to relax.
It took a while but they are all great loving Companion Cats as we are sure that Silverado Nugget will be before you know it.

momcat
04-01-2007, 06:03 PM
:) the Enviroment the babies are in makes a lot of diff.. .. Give this baby time & she will be anyones sweetheart..
I couldn't agree more. Like people, pets react to their surroundings, how they're handled, and how they're treated. How sad that she was mistreated in her previous home but you certainly put an end to that! Thank you for taking her in and showing her what it is to be loved and cared for.
As for being anyone's sweetheart, she stole my heart right off the bat! When I saw the second picture all I saw was a beautiful little squishable kitty saying, "Please love me?" Don't worry Silverado Nugget... you ARE loved! Sending you lots and lots of scritchies, tummy rubs, and smoochies special from me. I hope you'll come by and see us again very soon!
You sure have found the best possible foster home any kitty could hope for. Everything is okay now, you never have to be worried or scared again!!!

Laura's Babies
04-01-2007, 06:17 PM
What a secrete the two of you kept from us! A LOVELY secrete!!!

Seeing her, that name FITS her to a "T"!! She is so lovely and I agree with you and everyone else, all she needs is the right home and time and she will find her place and fit in.... Look what LOVE did to our Magoo! They just need the right enviroment to BLOOM!

cassiesmom
04-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Misfit, my foot. The shelter told me Cassie was an adoption challenge because she was very shy. She has done just fine with me. What a gorgeous tabby girl. Give her a big hug and a snuggle for me!

phesina
04-01-2007, 07:38 PM
What a beautiful little kitty-girl! God bless you to give her a real home full of real love, after that awful first place.

We are all looking forward to hearing more about her.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy and ELMER (who says "Hello Taccoa! and welcome to your new baby!")

rg_girlca
04-01-2007, 07:49 PM
What a lovely girl you are Silverado Nuggette. I can see by your first picture that you are showing just how you feel about the home you had prior to this one. You know and I know how much better you are going to be in such a caring, loving home. Bless you lvpets for opening your heart and your home to another needy kitty. I know she will thrive under your care. :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Congrats!!!:D She's gorgeous and I'm sure that she'll be a very relaxed and content cat in no time.:)

Sevaede
04-02-2007, 01:11 AM
AWww! What a beautiful girl! :D Congrats to Nuggette and family! :D

lvpets2002
04-02-2007, 09:06 AM
:) Nuggette Thanks EveryOne for the Very Nice Comments.. She is very glad to be a PT New Member.. We are doing great & this morning Meowmom caught me in a window seat checking out the birds.. But where was the camera :rolleyes: In the kitchen..LOLhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_0773.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_0768.jpg Oh By the way check out my cute wittle blond spot on my head.. I think I look alot like Taccoa & Yardliegh..
What a sweet and lovely girl! How is she doing?

Hope for updates and more pics! :D

Medusa
04-02-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm of the belief that most cats are adoptable. Granted, it takes more time and patience w/some than others. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but cats, any animal for that matter, needs to know s/he's loved and has secure surroundings. Good for you! And a sweet looking kitty she is, too.

kimlovescats
04-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Helene, she is just beautiful! Shy, my foot! :rolleyes: She is a lap baby with the RIGHT person! Thank you for giving her the chance to shine!!! :D

lvpets2002
04-02-2007, 03:09 PM
;) Again thanks everyone for the nice comments as a New PT'r.. Yes Kim I think I do like laps.. Its so nice & peacefull here.. As meowmom says all in the enviroment.. :)
Helene, she is just beautiful! Shy, my foot! :rolleyes: She is a lap baby with the RIGHT person! Thank you for giving her the chance to shine!!! :D

cassiesmom
03-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Miss Nuggette is going to have a Gotcha Day this week :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Aw, what a beautiful girl!!! :love:

It just amazed me how people can take an animal and expect them to 'fit right in' with their households without giving them time to adjust. Heck, I'd be scared and shy too. Who knows what abuse she suffered before you got her.

Rest well, sweetheart, you are in a wonderful loving safe place now. :love:

lvpets2002
03-29-2010, 12:06 PM
:love: Well Thanks Cassie for remembering Nuggette = Naa Naa.. Yes she is still very shy & hides alot.. But that is just how she is.. We did infact get to hugg each other & do her nails just this weekend.. Infact here is a current pic of her.. Look how bigg she is.. She is quite the lazy ole gal now..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/charisma003.jpg

moosmom
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Thank you so much for taking this precious baby in. Boy, can you keep a secret or what??? Great job!!

Anikaca77
03-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Awww, she is adorable. I'm so glad she is going to be with you.

Melissa

Taz_Zoee
03-29-2010, 06:16 PM
I was wondering why I couldn't see the pictures in post #18. Then I realized this thread is 3 years old!! :eek: :D

Glad I got to see the updated picture of her though. She is a cutie!

And don't most all cats hide for a while when in a new home? I know the ones I've had do.

phesina
03-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh, she's SOOOOOO pretty! And she may still be shy, but she sure looks like she knows she's safe and warm and comfy and beloved at her furrever home now! I can almost hear the ~~~~~PURRRRRRRRRSSS~~~~~ rumbling through the screen!