PDA

View Full Version : 3/31 Food & Treats Recall - Del Monte

Freedom
04-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Here is a link with the specific brands, names and codes:

http://www.delmonte.com/petfoodrecall.html

Includes Ol Roy, Jerky Treats, Dollar General and Happy Tails.

GiantSchnauzer
04-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Geez. More? When will it end?

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
SAN FRANCISCO, March 31, 2007—As a precautionary measure, Del Monte Pet Products is voluntarily recalling select product codes of its pet treat products sold under the Jerky Treats®, Gravy Train® Beef Sticks and Pounce Meaty Morsels® brands as well as select dog snack and wet dog food products sold under private label brands. A complete list of affected brands and products is below.

Geez, I just bought a box (it's unopened)and have recently went through a box of Del Monte 'Recipe' treats. :( They are really tiny treats and I don't feed my dogs many a day. I usually feed Foster and Smith treats.
When will this end? :( :( :(
edited to add:all my cat treats are Purina.
edited again to add: I checked the training treats I got Layla for doggy school (she starts Wed) they are Petsmarts 'Nature's Recipe' brand and are made by Del Monte. They are not opened.

luvofallhorses
04-01-2007, 08:39 PM
this whole thing sucks! :(

bump so more people can see this..

pitc9
04-02-2007, 04:02 PM
I worry because Del Monte also makes:

Canine Carry Outs
Meaty Bones
Milk-Bones
Pup-Peroni
Snausages
Wagwells
9 Lives
Gravy Train
Kibbles n' Bits
Meow Mix
Nature's Recipe

I have Milk Bones and Snaugages in my house right now, I know they are not on the recall list now, but I worry about what might be added to the list in the next few days/weeks.

luvofallhorses
04-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Hopefully not Milk-bones because that is the only cookies we give to the dogs at the shelter where I volunteer. :( this whole thing just sucks! :(

mrs_tranykid
04-12-2012, 09:51 PM
This link to the recall site is broken :(:eek:

Karen
04-12-2012, 10:21 PM
This thread is several years old, from 2007, so that is why the link no longer works. That recall is long over.