PDA

View Full Version : I went for a visit today!

Laura's Babies
04-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I went with Mike today to help with the kitties that Spay Baton Rouge had done yesterday. He had 17 to load up and take to return to their "home". I was amazed at the set up these cats had... This man and woman had about 5 acres out there where the cats lived outside their house and in the woods. All strays, dumps and drop offs. They said they have about 32 cats there that they look after. Some are tame, some are not and in talking to him, you can tell he really loves them and knows his stuff about cats.

The person that Mike was helping was Miss Tuxies new Mom and she lived in that area so I got to go visit that lovely girl today. Her fur has come out so silky and shinny, loosing all that dry sun bleached fur from her street life. I think she remembered me too! I got to hug and kiss her and I told Priscilla that when she was here with me I would soak her head with my kisses.. You can tell Priscilla is a major animal lover and she adores "Queenie". Without further ado, here is that beautiful girl!

I am sure she remembers that falshie box with all the pictures I took of her while she was here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3008.jpg

Scooter's Mom
04-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Wow she is just beautiful! Her new meowmie seems to really love her!

catmandu
04-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Queenie is one of the sweetest Cats that I have seen, a wonderful Tuxedo
with a bright happy face.
Its wonderful that she now has a Furr Ever Home!!

rg_girlca
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh she is absolutely adorable Laura. I'm glad that she is doing well. :)

phesina
04-01-2007, 07:53 PM
She's just beautiful! Oh, what a wonderful story, Laura. Thank you.

Pat

kimlovescats
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
What sweet pics, and a wonderful update! I wish I had the land to make a sanctuary for kitties!

lvpets2002
04-02-2007, 11:48 AM
;) Awee my my Queenie has Blossemed & is Adorable.. Thanks for the update of your visit..