PDA

View Full Version : Do you wipe off your kisses?

sparks19
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
LOL I know it's a wierd question.

but when you get a kiss that has JUST a wee bit of wetness to it LOL do you wipe it off?

I always do... I can't help it hahaha. Poor hubby always asks me why I wipe his kisses off.... I can't help it. I do it to everyone.... my dads kisses... my grandpa's kisses... I just can't help it lol

LOL I just got busted writing this post lol.... he was supposed to be on his way to the store... but he came back in and busted me writing about his wet kisses HAHAHAHAHA

Laura's Babies
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
You silly girl! You are not wiping them off, you are RUBBING them IN!

buttercup132
04-01-2007, 03:40 PM
You silly girl! You are not wiping them off, you are RUBBING them IN!Haha thats a much better way to look at it. I do the same thing though and get blamed for always wiping off kisses.

Sirrahsim
04-01-2007, 04:52 PM

EXACTLY!!! :) :) That is what I tell my son anyway :p :D

sparks19
04-01-2007, 04:57 PM

LOL I tried that one... but hubby called my bluff LOL

critter crazy
04-01-2007, 04:59 PM
*raises hand* Guilty!!;)

buckner
04-01-2007, 07:03 PM
That is really something odd to think about. I never wipe off kisses, no matter who they're from.

If you all think kisses are too wet, try having your boyfriend constantly lick your face. Not just immature sloppy licks on the face (though, he has done his fair share of those) but just wet licks on the face. And if I recall correctly, I never wipe those off either. ;)

caseysmom
04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
That is really something odd to think about. I never wipe off kisses, no matter who they're from.

If you all think kisses are too wet, try having your boyfriend constantly lick your face. Not just immature sloppy licks on the face (though, he has done his fair share of those) but just wet licks on the face. And if I recall correctly, I never wipe those off either. ;)

Blech...sorry that just grosses me out!

NoahsMommy
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
uh oh, hubby busted you, huh??? hee hee

Yes!! I do the same thing, I don't want my face wet...unless its supposed to be wet.

ha ha....cute thread! :)

Alysser
04-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I hate when people kiss me, I prefer a hug anyday. I really try and not to wipe of kisses but I do anyway. :o In my opinion, kisses are kinda icky.

critter crazy
04-01-2007, 08:09 PM

If you all think kisses are too wet, try having your boyfriend constantly lick your face. Not just immature sloppy licks on the face (though, he has done his fair share of those) but just wet licks on the face. And if I recall correctly, I never wipe those off either. ;)Accckkkkk....I hate it when hubby does that!!! He thinks he is funny, but that is just gross!

coco-bean
04-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I def. do! well i guess i only do when my boyfriend thinks he needs to make out with me before i go to work when all i want is like a peck...!
He gets mad when i jerk away, but id rather have a nice good bye peck than sloppy wet nasty all over my face!

sparks19
04-01-2007, 08:29 PM

My youngest little neice and nephew ALWAYS try to lick my face or my arm.... lol even though they are cute as buttons... it still grosses me out LOL

cassiesmom
04-01-2007, 08:37 PM
When my nephew was little, he told my grandmother that he didn't want her to kiss him because her kisses were too sloppy.

CountryWolf07
04-02-2007, 12:38 AM
My boyfriend licks my face on purpose, just to be funny; he's lucky I find his sense of humor a good one! Otherwise, I don't wipe away kisses I get from Mike. :)

lvpets2002
04-02-2007, 04:44 PM
;) You ladies are going to get busted.. :p Well Depends on how sloppy the kiss is on how much I want to rub it in.. :D

.sarah
04-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I never have that I can remember. The last guy I dated was a very sloppy kisser, but I never wiped them off. I think I probably washed my face when I got home though, haha.

lv4dogs
04-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I always "rub them in" (cough cough) when they are wet. I think I occasionally wipe them when they are dry too but I am not too sure, I guess I don't pay much attention to the dry ones. lol