PDA

View Full Version : Athena

mom2lotsacats
04-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Athena,
You are a cute little kitty. It sounds like you're a little sweetheart as well. I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Athena, you are gorgeous! It sounds like you are in great hands in your new home. Congratulations on being COTD!
I hope you have a fun day! :D

Bastet27
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
What a gorgeous cat! I love the eyes. I live very near Abbotsford :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Athena you certainly are a beauty!!!

I don't think I've ever seen such pretty gray eyes in a kitty before! :D
Yours are certainly beautiful and match your fur purr-fectly!!!

Congratulations on your loving home, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day too!!! :D

catmandu
04-01-2007, 12:48 PM
It does my old heart good to see that pretty gray Little Cat Of The Future.
She has so much joy, life and mischief in those little eyes and we All know that shes going to be an Elegant Lady Cat one day.
Please send her photos to Pet Talk so we can see her grow into the Cat that our Good Lord intended her to be.
The Found Cats All send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIEEEEEEEEE To Awesome, Awee Ispiring ATHENA COTD!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
04-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Athena, you truly are a goddess!:) And that precious pink tongue...! I just love when kitties give me some razzzberries!:D I don't know if it's my computer (I doubt it!) but Athena, your spectacular coloring is off the charts! I can't stop staring at those beautiful eyes, that stunning coat! If you ever tire of the tile "gooddess," feel free to substitue princess!:) Congratulaitons on your very special Sunday Cat of the Day honors, gorgeous girl! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful, blessed life!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Athena!:)

kb2yjx
04-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Athena!!! What a precious baby!! HAPPY COTD!!!

cassiesmom
04-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Miss Athena! You are precious! What beautiful eyes you have! I'm glad you are with a family that l-o-v-e-s you! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life with your family. Happy Kitten Cat-of-the-Day, sweety!

karlyb
04-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Athena, what a sweet little baby you are! I'm so glad you were adopted into a loving family and have learned to trust them. You are beautiful, Athena, with your plush gray coat and matching gray eyes. You are a great COTD!