PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I need some help

Simba_is_my_cat
03-31-2007, 10:22 PM
I know, this is not the board to post it in, but I seriously need help. Remember that friend I said that was moving? Well, she hasn't moved yet but she is mad at me. And says "I will never forgive you. I never want to be your friend". What should I do? I am really sad, and have been crying all day long. Please help me. I am really sad.
:(

Catty1
03-31-2007, 10:26 PM
I'd say she is doing this because she is moving...if she can make herself angry, then she can pretend that she won't miss you.

She's trying to save herself the pain of saying goodbye to you, so she is pushing you away.

I have nothing to suggest, except maybe saying something like, "Are you getting mad at me so you don't have to say goodbye? I am really going to miss you - and if you are going to miss me too, I wish you would have the guts to say it, and not yell at me instsead."

Get the idea?

HUGS

Reachoutrescue
03-31-2007, 10:29 PM
I'd say she is doing this because she is moving...if she can make herself angry, then she can pretend that she won't miss you.

She's trying to save herself the pain of saying goodbye to you, so she is pushing you away.

I have nothing to suggest, except maybe saying something like, "Are you getting mad at me so you don't have to say goodbye? I am really going to miss you - and if you are going to miss me too, I wish you would have the guts to say it, and not yell at me instsead."

Get the idea?

HUGS
I so agree with you! That is what exactly what I thought when I read this thread.

Simba_is_my_cat
03-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks. That might be it. I will get to see her monday at softball practice. I have absolutely no idea on how that will go. Again, thanks Catty.

Catty1
03-31-2007, 11:02 PM
If that guess of mine is right, then she is really really hurting. Not that you aren't - but less reason to be scared of her, and you can approach her better.

Let us know how it goes! :)

joycenalex
04-01-2007, 07:28 AM
being sad when someone you care about is mad and hurting is very normal. and the fact is, you're hurting too, so i'm not surprised you're crying. change can be very hard and scary for some people. on monday, i wish the best for you, don't forget, you are valuable and important too. ((hugs))

Alysser
04-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Did she give you any reason why she is mad at you? If not, then I'm sorry to say, in my opinion at least, then she isn't really a friend at all.

Simba_is_my_cat
04-01-2007, 02:29 PM
This is what she told me -our softball team related-
"You think it is funny to insult me" I never insult her being serious.
"You think that you are the best at everything" No, I don't.
"You think it is cool to copy me" No, I don't. I don't copy her.

Catty1
04-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Well - if that's as specific as she gets, then I still guess she is upset about moving.

I hope you are able to have a good talk.

If she is still acting like this, you might have to say 'If you really hate me, then I won't bother you any more.'

Then walk away and leave her alone. I bet she'll change her tune at some point.

hugs!

Simba_is_my_cat
04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, she still hasn't "forgiven" me. Our parents are getting involved too. I am now not even allowed to talk to her. We lost our softball game yesterday because of me. Not that happy.

cassiesmom
04-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I so agree with you! That is what exactly what I thought when I read this thread.

That's what I thought too. Maybe she is just mad at the whole situation. Acting mad gives her a low road to take, instead of the high road of saying how much she will miss you after moving and that she hopes you will stay in touch in the future. Sort of an exit strategy, like calling in sick to work your last day on the job so as to avoid saying good-bye to co-workers.