PDA

View Full Version : Uppydate on Lola

Anita Cholaine
03-31-2007, 10:37 AM
We've had such an awful weather this last week. It's been raining since last monday, so our patio is all wet and dirty. That's why I haven't been able to take any new nice pics of the girls, but I just thought you guys would like to hear about Lola.

She's doing pretty well. Her gastroenteritis is now completely cured, but we took her to the vet today and he found a fungal problem in her ears and elbows. The poor girl has been scratching herself so much, but she's on meds now and hopefully she'll be ok soon.

The relationship between her and Anita is going better. Anita gets a little mad at her when she goes and tries biting her ears or cheeks, and when she bothers her while she's eating, but I dont think she's really being 'agressive'. I believe these little problems will be fixed as time passes. I think Anita is actually starting to like having a baby in the house!

I've started doing some little training. She responds to her name REALLY well, we've been also working a lil bit on 'come'. She's such a fast learner.

I wanted to post a new pic of her, so that you can all see how much she's grown, but I haven't really been able to take any. Hopefully we'll get some nicer weather next week, and I'll post a whole new bunch of pics of her and Anita.

K9soul
03-31-2007, 11:23 AM
It sounds like things are going wonderfully with little Lola :). Hopefully the infections will clear up soon and she will feel more comfortable. We are having tons of rain too so I know what you mean about getting out for pictures! It doesn't sound to me like Anita is being aggressive, more just setting boundaries, which is normal. I'll look forward to the new pictures when you get them!

Roxyluvsme13
03-31-2007, 03:15 PM
That's great to hear about her! I'm looking forward to those pics. You'll need a new signature again... ;).

BCollie_Kelly
03-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Great to hear! I'm looking forward to new pictures! :)

chocolatepuppy
03-31-2007, 07:51 PM
It's great to hear Anita and Lola are getting along so well! Will be watching for pictures! :D

Ginger's Mom
04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Sounds like Lola is doing very well in her new home. That doesn't surprise me at all. ;) Glad to hear everything is working out. Pictures are always appreciated.

Daisy and Delilah
04-01-2007, 10:12 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of her Natali!! I love the one in your siggy. Of course we need to see pics of that cute Anita too ;)