PDA

View Full Version : Daisy is one....

Lillycat
03-31-2007, 03:01 AM
playful little girl........wheres Daisy?......why celebrating being pet of the day of course......you are such a beauty little one...... congratulations and have fun on "your" day!!!!

Marigold2
03-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Reading about beautiful Daisy brought tears to my eyes. She is so special and you have given her such a good life, the life every sweet bunny should have. It is so nice to see how happy and playful her days are. I can tell she is the light of your life. Wishing you many happy years with your beautiful, intelligent, sweet, little girl.

tatsxxx11
03-31-2007, 12:02 PM
You just might be the most loved bunnster on the planet, precious Daisy!:D Oh, I had tears in my eyes too, reading of the happy, happy life you lead; so much love surrounding you, human and furry!:):):) You and your proud Mom make one amazing pair and the unconditional bond of love and friendship you share will only grow stronger with each passing year, for sure:) Congrats to you adorable Daisy, our most loved, most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Hugs, cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie! I hope you and your terrific family, human and furry ,are enjoying a super fun filled "top pet" day!:) Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

P.S...Happy Easter in advance:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Daisy you are so precious!!!

Who wouldn't love your sweet face??? :)
What a happy and loved life you have... just what you deserve sweetie!!!

Congratulations, little one, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

catloverforever
03-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Daisy :) ,
What a sweetheart you are :) !!! You are possibly the cutest bunny on the planet :cool: ! You also have a great story and such a great owner :cool: . Aren't you the start of our Easter/ Spring Joy :) ? Happy Pet of The Day :) . Play and be a snuggle bunny with your owner today :) !
-Bunny Kisses from Reggie, Nellie, and Their Owner :)
Note: Reggie is a 1 year old Tuxedo (black and white) cat :D . Nellie is a three-year old Lynx Pt. Siamese Cat :cool: .

cassiesmom
03-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Being adorable! Happy Pet of the Day, pretty Daisy! Please ask your people to pet your pretty ears for me.