PDA

View Full Version : Mama Lou.......

Lillycat
03-31-2007, 02:54 AM
will enjoy being cotd like she enjoys all aspects of her wonderful life........joyfully!.......congratulations!!!

mom2lotsacats
03-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Mama Lou,
What a pretty kitty you are! Your belly shot photo is so cute. I'm glad you have a good home and a "baby" you can take care of. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
03-31-2007, 09:41 AM
What a Sweet Loving Cat you are Mamma Lou to make that little Kitten nurse on you and make believe that you were his Momma.
That made him a lot more secure in his new Furr Ever Homeand earned you a true blue fan for life.
The Found Cats All send a Maternal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MAMMA LOU COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Mama Lou, sweet baby girl!!! How adorable are you?:D Bless you for taking sweet little Wallace under your paw Mama Lou, caring for him, nursing him as though he were one of your very own! What a gentle and loving creature you are, truly a blessing to your entire family, human and furred!:) I hope you and your proud people and Wallace too of course, are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, Mama!:) And I hope your Mom will pass along some extra belly rubs, hugs and kisses from me...to Wallace too, of course! Congratulatons to our most precious and deserving honoree, Mama Lou!:)

kb2yjx
03-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Momma Lou, what a kind kitty you are to have taken that then little fellow under your paw!! Sounds like you have things pretty much in control at your house!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Mama Lou how adorable you are!!!

I fell in love with your sweet picture! I would love to give that wonderful tummy of yours a gentle rub!!! Maybe one of your guardians will give you a tummy rub from me, eh? :)

What a special girl you are to take in a strange youngster and raise him.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catloverforever
03-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Mama Lou,
What a pretty, precious kitty cat you are. :) Your human owner takes great photos of you! :cool: That is wonderful that you took care of little Wallace :) . What a good foster meowmie you are! You sound like the sweetest, friendliest kitty cat. :) I think that it is cool :cool: and funny :D that you sit on shoes! I've never heard of a cat that does that before! What a unique, pretty girl you are and congrats on Cat of The Day, on this last day of March 2007. ;)
Play with your kitty-cat friends to celebrate your special day!!!! ;)
-Purrs and Pets from Reggie, Nellie, and their owner :)

cassiesmom
03-31-2007, 09:01 PM
"I am extremely friendly and want everyone to scratch my belly. I've never met a stranger, I expect everyone that enters my house to give me lots of pets and scratches." -- Mamma Lou

Oh, little Mamma! I would love to give you pets and skritchies today! You are precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

karlyb
04-01-2007, 02:27 AM
Sweet Mama Lou, your heart is filled with kindness to adopt baby Wallace as your own kitten. I'd like to give you a nice tummy rub and hear you purr with contentment. You are an excellent cat, Mama Lou and anyone would be proud to have you as part of their family.

JLMOUSE
04-02-2007, 04:58 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for commenting on our sweet MamaLou, she really is a good girl and we just love her to pieces!