PDA

View Full Version : A few pix of Creamsicle and Puddy

Medusa
03-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Fooling around w/my camera again and thought I'd try posting. Asyou can see, deaf or not, Creamsicle is unstoppable. And Puddy is back in form.

Medusa
03-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Now maybe someone can help me w/quips under the pix. I haven't figured out how to do that but then again, I haven't really tried all that hard. The last pic of Puddy looks like she's saying "You want a piece o' me?"

Scooter's Mom
03-30-2007, 11:18 PM
I love that look in the 2nd photo. Like he's sticking his tongue out... hehe, guess that milk wasn't as good as he was hoping!

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Both of your cats sure are gorgeous.:) I'm so glad to hear that Puddy is doing well and I hope that she continues to thrive.:)

Sevaede
03-31-2007, 01:29 AM
You have a pair of beauties there! :D

jenluckenbach
03-31-2007, 05:17 AM
Great pictures! :)

Laura's Babies
03-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Puddy is simply stunning! What a beautiful little girl!!!! Cream is just a hunk that I bet her and Puddy will be wonderful friends!

Medusa
03-31-2007, 08:17 AM
Actually, Creamsicle is a girl. :confused: She's my little deaf vestibular hypoplasia baby. She was only 5 wks. old when I got her but she's definitely bulked up! She sometimes can be a little bully but she probably feels she has to be tough. She's the only cat that Puddy actually likes; the rest she tolerates.

Barbara
03-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Love Creamsicle's nosie in the glass. And it is sooo good to see the Puddilator so happy :)

catmandu
03-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Creamsicle certainly has blossomed with all that Love and TLC that she recieves at her Furr Ever home , and the fact that she and Puddy have made a Love Connection is icing on the cake.
Bless You for giving Creamsicle that place where she can grow up wanted and loved.

momcat
03-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Great pictures of adorable kitties! Creamsicle is gorgeous and looks so squishable. And Puddy looks like a bit of a lovebug. Thanks for sharing. Scritchies and tummy rubs to both beauties!!!

phesina
03-31-2007, 08:45 PM
What beautiful kitties they both are! Thank you, Mary.

What is vestibular hypoplasia? Is it anything like cerebellar hypoplasia?

Pat

Medusa
04-01-2007, 07:43 AM
What beautiful kitties they both are! Thank you, Mary.

What is vestibular hypoplasia? Is it anything like cerebellar hypoplasia?

Pat

Yes, it's very similar, except that it affects the hearing, usually producing deafness. She's not as spastic as she was when I first got her. She was so bad in the beginning that her head swung like a pendulum making it difficult to feed her and she could only walk in circles. But Dr. LeBeau did his research and treated her and now she does the salamandar walk :p and only walks in circles when she's excited. Nothing stops this little girl. NOTHING.

Bastet27
04-01-2007, 12:14 PM
The first one makes me laugh :) Great pictures!

rg_girlca
04-01-2007, 06:03 PM
What great pictures of your beautiful girls. I'm glad to hear that Puddy is back in good form. :)