PDA

View Full Version : With friends like these.......

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 06:14 AM
I am going to rant....sorry but its better than :(

I have just found out that someone I have known since school and thought was my friend has been treating me like some sort of cretin for years! I've tried to be supportive and understanding in all things only to find out that he has only ever told me what he thought I wanted to hear - which in my book makes him no friend at all :mad: I have shared some of my most private thoughts with him and this is what I get in return :mad:

I am angry at him and at myself for being such a doormat. :mad:

Rant over - feel better now, thanks ;)

wombat2u2004
03-30-2007, 07:22 AM
I am going to rant....sorry but its better than :(

I have just found out that someone I have known since school and thought was my friend has been treating me like some sort of cretin for years! I've tried to be supportive and understanding in all things only to find out that he has only ever told me what he thought I wanted to hear - which in my book makes him no friend at all :mad: I have shared some of my most private thoughts with him and this is what I get in return :mad:

I am angry at him and at myself for being such a doormat. :mad:

Rant over - feel better now, thanks ;)

Kick him in the shin....that'll make you feel better.
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 07:46 AM
Kick him in the shin....that'll make you feel better.
Wom

I may just do that! :D

wombat2u2004
03-30-2007, 07:53 AM
I may just do that! :D

Just do it BM....do not hesitate.
And if he asks you why....then tell him Wom said you could !!!!
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Just do it BM....do not hesitate.
And if he asks you why....then tell him Wom said you could !!!!
Wom

Ok!! have deleted his number from my phone...................would sticking pins in an effigy be going a bit too far???

JenBKR
03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh Neesy, I am so sorry. It's so hard when someone turns out to be someone different than what you think. I always think that you leave that all behind in high school, then all of a sudden it appears again as an adult. You don't need him - you're a famous singer now :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
What an idiot!!!! :mad: I would ignoe him completely, do as if he is not there!!

Daisy and Delilah
03-30-2007, 08:51 AM
What is wrong with people? Can we find any true friends anymore? Kick him to the curb, Denise :)

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
What is wrong with people? Can we find any true friends anymore? Kick him to the curb, Denise :)

That is my general plan - shame I have to sit next to the idiot at work but I can handle it :D

wombat2u2004
03-30-2007, 09:18 AM
Ok!! have deleted his number from my phone...................would sticking pins in an effigy be going a bit too far???

Yep....you could do that mate. But whatever you do....make it hurt, because he has probably done that to you......so give it your best shot BM, and leave him in your wake.
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Yep....you could do that mate. But whatever you do....make it hurt, because he has probably done that to you......so give it your best shot BM, and leave him in your wake.
Wom

LOL! http://www.lazyboneuk.com/store/pro822.html

Just bought myself a little Ninja to protect me from being hurt again :D Will have a prominent position on my desk

http://www.firebox.com/product/1724?src_t=sbk&src_id=voodoo

wombat2u2004
03-30-2007, 09:47 AM
LOL! http://www.lazyboneuk.com/store/pro822.html

Just bought myself a little Ninja to protect me from being hurt again :D Will have a prominent position on my desk

http://www.firebox.com/product/1724?src_t=sbk&src_id=voodoo

Yes....a ninja is good....they are protective little fellas.....I have always found tho, that rottweilers are better....especially when you sharpen their teeth.....true.
Wombat

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Yes....a ninja is good....they are protective little fellas.....I have always found tho, that rottweilers are better....especially when you sharpen their teeth.....true.
Wombat

Wouldn't subject a rottie to that sort of punishment

wombat2u2004
03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Wouldn't subject a rottie to that sort of punishment

Ahhhhh......he could just take a chunk out of his leg and then run away....lol.
I'm going to bed....it's 1am.
Best of luck with it all mate...and hang in there....you'll be ok.
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2007, 09:58 AM
Ahhhhh......he could just take a chunk out of his leg and then run away....lol.
I'm going to bed....it's 1am.
Best of luck with it all mate...and hang in there....you'll be ok.
Wom

Thanks Wom - I'm made of sterner stuff than him so will handle this little blip

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Good luck, Denise. Sitting next to this guy at work every day would be really hard for me. I would have a very stiff face(on one side), trying to avoid looking at him. :(

wombat2u2004
03-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks Wom - I'm made of sterner stuff than him so will handle this little blip

Good girl !!!! Thats the spirit.
Wom

wombat2u2004
03-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Good luck, Denise. Sitting next to this guy at work every day would be really hard for me. I would have a very stiff face(on one side), trying to avoid looking at him. :(

Well D&D.....you'd just have to wait for him to put his hand on the paper spike before you pat his hand LOL.....that way, it makes sitting next to them ok.
Wom

Marigold2
03-31-2007, 08:18 PM
It is possible he could be sorry? I know I do not have any info I just think that if you have to sit next to him perhaps it's best to try and find out why he did this now? Sometimes misunderstandings are at the root of bad feelings. I have had to sit next to a nasty co-worker and it was hell. I found that just smiling and saying hope you have a good day disarms them. And they don't see that they have gotten to you, that it's not a big deal. Good luck.

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Well D&D.....you'd just have to wait for him to put his hand on the paper spike before you pat his hand LOL.....that way, it makes sitting next to them ok.
Wom

Good one Wom :D Denise is a very strong woman, as we know, so I know she'll find great pleasure in sitting next to him in the long run :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Thanks guys - your replies have certainly made me smile :D

So far all very polite and civilsed but I don't think he's realised just how hurt I've been- he's out at the moment but has suggested going to lunch :rolleyes: I guess I'm just going to have to be honest....

My little Ninja arrived today so I will come out of this unscathed - working together means it all has to be as amicable as possible for the sake of my colleagues

Now, where's that paper spike.................

wombat2u2004
04-02-2007, 04:44 AM
Thanks guys - your replies have certainly made me smile :D

So far all very polite and civilsed but I don't think he's realised just how hurt I've been- he's out at the moment but has suggested going to lunch :rolleyes: I guess I'm just going to have to be honest....

My little Ninja arrived today so I will come out of this unscathed - working together means it all has to be as amicable as possible for the sake of my colleagues

Now, where's that paper spike.................

Hehehehe....I'll lend you one.
I welded a rat trap to it, so he'll never get his hand off it....lol
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
04-02-2007, 04:46 AM
Hehehehe....I'll lend you one.
I welded a rat trap to it, so he'll never get his hand off it....lol
Wom

Perfect!!!!

Sevaede
04-02-2007, 06:13 AM
*HUG* Just give him a good poke in the eye! :D Eye pokings always make me feel better. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Thinking of going for the "kill him with kindness" route. So much more satisfying that just plain vengeful......at the moment any way

wombat2u2004
04-02-2007, 08:12 AM
*HUG* Just give him a good poke in the eye! :D Eye pokings always make me feel better. :D

With a sharp stick of course !!!!

I'm goin to bed.........goodnight !!!!
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
04-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Night Wom!