PDA

View Full Version : Mouse

mom2lotsacats
03-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Mouse,
What a handsome big kitty you are! It's great you have a good home now. Sorry your former owners gave you up but some just don't appreciate a good thing when they have it. Their loss, right? Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
03-30-2007, 05:53 AM
What a big boy you are; it's a good thing that you're also very gentle. You're former owners were ridiculous; they didn't deserve you, handsome boy.

Enjoy your special day.

kb2yjx
03-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey handsome!!! Please allow me to sit and shake my head at your former owners giving you away for such a trite reason. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT YOU TO DO??? Obviously, they were clueless to the true function of cats!! BUT, sounds like you sure have landed in the perfect forever home, where you are SO loved!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Mouse you are one adorable fellow for sure!!!

Just what sort of pet did your previous owners want? an elephant or something???? I doubt if they will ever find a pet as great as you! Well, their loss for sure and your new family's blessing!!!

I'm so happy you have a wonderful loving family now who know a wonderful kitty when they see one!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special and deserving Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi there precious Mouse!!!:D Oh, what a huge mistake your previous "people" made in surrendering YOU!:confused: I don't know what type of pet "clods" prefer but I do know this, they were not deserving of a creature as sweet and loving as you! As has been said, their loss was your and your forever family's lifelong gain and gift of unconditional, everlasting love!:) I used to work at the NY Botanical Garden in the glass houses. Their resident mascot was a kitty named Mouse; you two could be twins...he too was a somewhat shy, scaredy "mouse" at heart, but a love! I hope you and your fab family are enjoying a wonderful day, celebrating your Cat of the Day honors, Mouse! Wish I were there to congratulate you in person but I hope your Mom will dispense a few extra hugs and kisses to you from me!:) Yay Mouse! A true survivor and our most deserving Friday honoree!

karlyb
04-01-2007, 02:19 AM
Beautiful, sweet, little Mouse! You are a treasure of a cat! Your former family were clods, indeed. They sound like the type who, if you had tap-danced across the room, still wouldn't appreciate you. I think you show good sense hiding under the bed where it is safe during thunderstorms. Mouse, you have a forever home now where you will be loved and cared for. Cuddles and kitty kisses to you, sweet Mouse, our wonderful COTD.