PDA

View Full Version : Sonogram tonight

Sirrahsim
03-29-2007, 04:24 PM
My doctor went out of his way to be nice at my last appt and is giving me another ultrasound. My theory is that it is a result of having my friend there with me and the doc having to sign the consent form for the fancy ultrasound I had done. :rolleyes: :D I'm not expecting much more than a grunt from the u/s tech tonight so don't expect pictures but I'll at least get to peek in at my little man again :)
Just thought I'd let you know :)

Jadapit
03-29-2007, 05:12 PM
I bet you super excited to *peek* at you little man again! Do you take Tyler with when you have the sonogram done? I bet Tyler is going to be an amazing little brother. He can help you put the baby to bed like he did with his playdough. :D

Sirrahsim
03-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Yep, Paul was at work so it was just Tyler and I who got to peek at the baby today :) The tech was a different lady from the one who did my first u/s and this lady was sooooo nice. She confirmed that she was 99.9% sure that we're having a boy :)
I hope that you mean that Tyler will be a great BIG brother :D I think that he will :) He is already so sweet to the baby and loves to give my belly kisses and "tuck in" my belly with his own blanket :D :D

Jadapit
03-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Good grief, forgive me I did mean a great big brother. Sometimes my brain is thinking faster than I can type. ;)

I'm glad the tech lady was so nice. How sweet that Tyler "tucks" your belly in. :D

Lobodeb
03-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Once I hit 32 weeks, I had ultrasounds every week. I looked forward to each and every one, so I know the feeling.

Glad to see you got another little sneaky peeky. :cool: