PDA

View Full Version : The Tubsters now a FOUND CAT!!

catmandu
03-29-2007, 03:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2254.jpg

YES HES BACK!
HIS MEOWMIE GOT AN OFFER TO GO TO THE WEST COAST WITH HER SON AND DAUGHTER I LAW, BUT TUBSTER COULDNT COME TOO.
I WAS GOING TO SAY NO , BUT TUBBY AND TUBBY 2 ANGELS WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED SO I SAID YES.
I WILL HAVE TO GET NEW PHOTOS.
THIS IS TUBBY 2 ANGEL EATING.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/3d5eaeb1.jpg
And heres TUBSTER who I thnk is Tubby 2s Son.
Hes half again bigger than Tubby 2, hes a Big Black Cat , that for certain.

Zippy
03-29-2007, 03:14 PM
What a beautiful kitty.Welcome to PT Tubbster. :D You have found a wonderful home.

cassiesmom
03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Welcome home, Tubster! You are going to be so happy at the Found Cats Paradise Hotel.

Scooter's Mom
03-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Such a beautiful kitty.

Welcome to your new home sweet one. Gary is a wonderful poppa to have, and you're going to be spoiled, that's for sure!

Laura's Babies
03-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I know he is happy to be back... WELCOME BACK TUBSTER!!

catmandu
03-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Tubby, Tubby 2 and Peanut Angels have been visiting to give Tubster who is feral a tutorial on using that odd box full of sand.
Hes been getting the message and with tretas is slowly learning to be a Clean Cat!
Hes healthy as a horse, and has great teeth and will be a keeper.
Thank You for your king thoughts.

Medusa
03-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Tubster, you lucky guy, you! What a home you'll have! Actually, any critter that is fortunate enough to find its way into a home w/anyone on PT has it made. But w/Gary....life is good.

kb2yjx
03-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Welcome Tubster!!

catmandu
03-30-2007, 02:45 PM
I got a note from the nice Older Lady who was Tubsters Guardian, and she explains that why she loved Tubster , or Glenn as she called him, he would have "accidents" and sneak out.
He gets like that in the Hotel and really wants out, even though hes neuetered and there nothing he can do except to dissapoint his old girl friends.
I guess his mind hasnt realized that yet.
Any ideas on how I can cure his wander lust?