PDA

View Full Version : I have the BEST sister in the world!!

king2005
03-29-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm very close to getting into trouble with my car INS company. My car INS went from 120.00-450.00 because I moved :(

I called them today to tell them I cannot afford the whole payment at once for the 1st. I also asked what I could do, I need my car, but I'm beyond screwed for $, I had my first nasty call last week (not fun) from a creditor(or whatever they are called)...

She gave me a few under the table ideas... I accepted one of the ideas & called my sister. My sister accepted & starting May 1st I pay 130.00/month!!
Thats over 300.00 savings/month!!!

My sister is the best!!!

I told her with the 300.00 I'm saving I will put a little of it away at a time, then I'll be able to make up the 5.00 xmas gift I got you & the no gift & no card for your 22ed b-day.

I made her make me a list of 10 things she would like. I'll go through the list & will try to get her, her top item or top 2 items... In secret I plan to keep saving $, so I can get her all 10 items!! I told her it'll be a while until I can save up enough, so it'll be late.

But shes the most understanding person & knows how rough my life has been the past 6yrs, with my abusive ex. & then being kicked out with nothing but his debits... & she totally understands my illness, as she has illness' aswell... We've never really been friends, but the past year we've grown so close to each other that it scary & made my dad cry.

We honestly use to try to kill/hurt each other when we were young, we were NASTY to each other (we have no idea why)...
We spent a week sharing the same bed at xmas while in PEI for holidays. We hung out a lot got along really well. Went out drinking together & enjoyed it & went for hours & hours of walks, just chatting.

She has no idea how much her saying yes is helping me. I've been stressed for months & been a grump for a long time. Now I can finally relax & get everything back on track, as 300.00 is what I need to live comfy :D