PDA

View Full Version : Back Home again!

Laura's Babies
03-29-2007, 09:56 AM
I got off yesterday and made it home again. All the babies were so glad to see me. Silly Giz met me at the door greeting me with "MEOOOOOOOW" and flopping on her back to show me her beautiful tummy. Amy was on the sofa taking a nap and sleepily looked at me and said "MEEEEOW!". Samantha couldn't wait for me to sit down so she could get in my lap..

Things with Kitty Boo didn't go well while I was gone. Rie said she was stalking and attacking Samanth and Giz so she had to shut her up in my bedroom and leave her there. I am trying the tactic I used on Samantha when she was doing that.... I pick her up, scold her all the way to my room, shut her in and leave her there for time out. I am hoping she will catch on as fast as Samantha did or I don't know what Iwill do. I saw her do the stalk and attack thing myself and it is downright mean! She really does not like Samantha and she seems to be her main target....

That trip out was really the most unusual one I have ever had! Remember, the boat was in the shipyard getting new wheels? Well, those new wheels were a problem for us, the boat almost had a collision with a cliff and several times, when trying to stop the boat, they had to get some harbor tugs to come stop the boat. NOT GOOD!.... especially with a 40 barge tow... We made 1 trip south and back up with the boat like that before we were back in the shipyard. The company was not convienced there was something wrong but agreed to have a look and see. Out of the water, a visual looked normal but when they pulled the wheels off, they found all sorts of things wrong... We were in the shipyrad a week having the wheels reworked and other things done. We were all so afraid they would decrew the boat and send us all somewhere else but I guess the shipyard was paying our wages while we were there and well as having to eat the whole bill for all the work that was done since it wasn't done right to start with. In spite of it all, I really enjoyed the trip out this time and it seems like the time flew by.

It is great to be back home and with my babies again. Now I have 28 days worth of cat hair to remove from my house..... it seems they are shedding their winter coats BIG TIME!

moosmom
03-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Welcome home Laura!! Glad to see you back with us again.

Killearn Kitties
03-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Nice to see you back, and I am glad you are still in one piece!
Best of luck with the stalking situation.

lvpets2002
03-29-2007, 10:46 AM
:) Welcome Home Laura.. I was just yesterday thinking about you & when you were to come home.. I know the babies are so glad to see you home..

Donnaj4962
03-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Welcome home Laura! I was thinking about you the other day, and wondering how things were going with the kitties, especially Kitty Boo. Sounds like she has some learnin' to do about how to behave when Meowmie is on the boat! I am glad no physical harm was done to any kitties!

Welcome home, enjoy the kitty hair and all that luvvin!

AbbyMom
03-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome back! It seems like you were gone a really really long time this time. Go figure!

catlover4ever
03-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome home sweetie....we missed you.

catfamily
03-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Happy to see your home safe.
The bach remedy may help with Bo.
"Vine" is for Dominence."Aspen" to help relax muscles because of the change.It may be worth a try.
www.crystalherbs.com
Good Luck with Bo and I'm sure all tour babies are happy to see you home.

Scooter's Mom
03-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Welcome home! It did feel like a really really long time.

catmandu
03-29-2007, 02:45 PM
welcome Back Laura and its true that the last month really dragged with you not here to share things with.
We rehomed Shakespheare and a New Stray Philip is lounging at the Pampered Feline Resort.
Its great that you Cats missed you, but we are sorry that you are having purrsonality clashes.
Well now Meowmies home to settle everybody down.

phesina
03-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Welcome home again, Laura!

Pat and cats

momcat
03-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Welcome home Laura! Wow, it sounds like you had quite a trip on the boat this time around. It's good to know the problem was able to be repaired and in spite of some scary moments nobody was hurt.
Tell you what, settle in, relax, let the kitties welcome you back, and get caught up with PT. There are some ADORABLE babies that you have to meet.

Sevaede
03-29-2007, 08:41 PM
WELCOME BACK, LAURA! :D It's good to have you back! Glad to hear how the girlies are doing! :D How's that cutie butt Chester? :D *hugs* Good to see ya again!

Laura's Babies
03-30-2007, 12:11 AM
I saw Chester today and he is doing great. He is so happy at Ries now, knowing he will not have to come back here... to this boring house. He was so sweet to me today when I was over there, doing his cutsie pose for me and showing me how happy he is now... He has a friend there too... Lil Man, Dakota...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/ChesterandDakota.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Welcome back Laura!!!:)

CultureJunky
03-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Welcome back laura, seems like you have a lot of hoovering to do to get rid of that cat hair!!!
I hope Kitty Boo calms down now you're home again.