PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in

kittycats_delight
03-29-2007, 05:28 AM
Hi all...I know I have been missing in action for some time and have not posted. Just wanted to let you all know I am fine. I have been quite busy. I just got my papers arrive for me to apply for citizenship so I have been trying to get all that in order. I am trying to find a job as well.

Artica is a handful and keeps me busy too and I have just started trying to gain the trust of 5 of our feral cats so I can get them altered, tested and vaccinated. There is a gorgeous little black girl who I have named Bella that I am planning on getting into the vet next month for her spay, testing and vaccinations. She is only about 4 months old. She is a lover. She doesn't like to be touched YET but I can put her food right under her nose and my hand is millimeters aways from her and she doesn't move away. I think another few weeks and she will allow me to handle her. :)

Artica is now almost 30lbs. She is about 3 times bigger than she was when she came her 6 weeks ago. I will work on getting a video and some pics of her and post some then and now pics. Vixen and Phoenix are doing well. Vixen is her usual lovable self and very demanding. I am of course still expected to jump when she calls and like a good mommy I do so. Phoenix is less cranky with Vixen since Artica came I think she feels she has an alliance with Vixen now....some moral support so to speak. LOL

Well that's about all. I hope things to settle down some soon and get back into the swing of things and back into the loop here on PT. Miss you all and hope everyone is doing well.

HUGS
Michelle

Barbara
03-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Michelle, nice to hear from you. So you plan to be an Italian soon? Well- welcome to Europe ;)

I am glad to hear that Vixen and Phoenix are fine and that you work with these ferals- hope piccolina Bella will soon jump onto your lap :)

I can't wait to see pics of Artica. I'm sure she has grown a lot.

Killearn Kitties
03-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Lovely to hear from you. I'm glad things are busy and going well. Don't you forget about us though! :D

Felicia's Mom
03-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi! It is good to hear from you!

k9krazee
03-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Yay, its good to hear from you!

I was actually just thinking of you and Artica the other day and wondering how big she was getting and how she was fitting in! I'll be looking forward to pictures :D

And goood luck with the ferals, I think what you're doing is awesome!

Flatcoatluver
03-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Thank you for updating with us. I was wondering where you were! I can't wait to see the new pictures!

JenBKR
03-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! We always miss you when you're not around ;) Sounds like you are quite busy; glad to hear the animals are doing so well. ((((hugs))))

catmandu
03-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Its so graet to hear from you Michelle.
We missed hearing about you Guido , Vixen, Phoenix and Artica.
We all hope that you find a job that you like and that your papers come through promptly.
The Found Cats , Porch Cats and Poofed Cats All send a Great Big BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
TO YOU ALL!!!

dukedogsmom
03-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Glad to hear you and all your critters are doing well. I will look forward to seeing more of Artica. Can't wait to see how much she's grown. And good luck with Bella. It does sound like it won't be long before you'll be able to have her in your arms, purring like crazy.

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Michelle, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well.:) I hope that things calm down so you will be able to post more on PT. Take care.:)

jackmilliesmom
03-30-2007, 04:15 AM
Hello there, glad you are ok and doing well have sent a couple of mails hope you got them, will talk with you soon. Take care and say hello to all of your babies for me and give hugs and rubs and so on and the same to Guido.....

Jo