PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Bob!!!

kb2yjx
03-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Your parent has it quite right, WHY would someone dump a wonderful cat like you!! But, as luck has it, Bob, you found your perfect FOREVER home where you are very loved!!! Has anyone told you lately what beautiful green eyes you have? HAPPY COTD!!

Barbiecat
03-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Thank you for adopting an adult cat; there are not enough great people out there willing to do so. See what you would have missed if you didn't? Bless you, and enjoy Bob's special day with him today.

furrybeasts
03-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Who says there are no bargains on the "half-price" rack? Another gracious thanks for adopting an adult cat and oh, what a beautiful boy Bob is! He is obviously very talented and devoted to his people. Best of lives together for you and Bob!

mom2lotsacats
03-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Bob,
You are a very handsome cat and it sounds like you have a great personality as well. I'm so glad you were rescued and now have a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

momtomany
03-29-2007, 08:38 AM
What a handsome boy you are and what beautiful green eyes. Congrats on being COTD.

catmandu
03-29-2007, 09:47 AM
That was so kind of you to adopt an adult Cat as so many people want a Kitten only.And I know that Bob must have sensed that you were his Guardians and known that you have so much love in your hearts for him.

We know that Bob will be your Companion for years to come and that there will be so many happy times between you.
The Found Cats All send a Magnificent MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW to BIG BODACIOUS BOB COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
03-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Sweet, mellow Bob! You are beautiful! At six years old you're just a smidge out of kittenhood and I bet there is a lot of life left in you! Happy Cat of the Day! Please have your people give you a big hug and snuggle for me.

Randi
03-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Bob, you're a gorgeous boy, and I doubt you could have found a better home. :) No wonder your humans fell in love when they saw you. You sound like quite a character too. :) Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! May you have many years of fun, yummy treats and cuddles with your family!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Bob you are one dashing boy!!!

I think you were just meant to be with your loving family. That's why you were left at the center until they came!!! :D
You have such big beautiful eyes. I'm quite smitten with you myself!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
03-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh Bob you are a gorgeous, as well as a special little guy. Look at those beautiful eyes you have! I don't know why you found yourself at that shelter, Bob, but it certainly was your lucky day when your kind purrents visited!

I hope you have a great day today, sweetie, being cradled, playing with your stuffed toys. You deserve all the treats that your little kitty heart desires, because you are our Cat of the Day! Congratulations. :D

smokey the elder
03-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Who remembers that commercial from the early 90's? Bob's highway, Bob's parking spot...I hope your purrents have special "highways and parking spots" for our handsome Bob, Cat of the Day!

pussnboots
03-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Bob is so handsome! I'll bet you just want to hug him every time you look at him. How wonderful to have your furry boy to cradle like a baby. Thanks so much for sharing his beautiful picture and your happy story. Hope Bob enjoys lots of special treats, cause he is one awesome cat of the day :)

orangemm
03-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Handsome Bob! What a delight to see you today, looking so happy and proud to have a wonderful furrever home.

Bless your purrents for adopting you. It was meant to be!

Aren't you sweet, carrying your favorite toys and meowing so nicely?

Have a wonderful day today and make sure you celebrate with your wonderful purrents.

Congratulations, sweetie!

Tanksmom
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
You are such a handsome cat and I am so glad that you have such a loving family that takes such good care of you. You are sure a little lover yourself, Bob. You definately made me smile when I saw you as Cat of the Day! :)

tinabru
03-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Bob is Beautiful! He sounds like a love bug, lucky you and lucky him to be loved! Thanks for sharing about him.
:)

tatsxxx11
03-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Greetings beautiful Bob!!!:) Well, I've given up trying to figure out why anyone would "dump" their animal, their family member.:( But the good news is that you are now in the loving arms and hearts of humans who appreciate and cherish you for the fabulous feline that you are!:) Oh, what a lover boy you are, such a sweetie!:D I didn't even know they made Arnolld Schwarzenegger dolls:D Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day nod, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad are enjoying a very special day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Bob!:)

lvpets2002
03-29-2007, 04:15 PM
;) Yes Bob you are a Very Handsome Boy..***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

bobtail
03-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Bob, it's clear as day that you had to spend that time at the shelter because you and your family were meant to be together. :) It was worth the wait, wasn't it?! ;) I'm so happy for you, and let's hear a good word for the folks at the shelter who united you with your parents. I can just picture you jumping up and saying "Eureka!" You have such a heartwarming story and look in your eyes. I hope you have fun chomping on your toys on your COTD. Enjoy yourself!

Don Juan's mom
03-29-2007, 09:00 PM
I didn't even know they made Arnolld Schwarzenegger dolls:D

Oh, yes, they come from Fat Cat, Inc. The Governator has catnip inside! :D

Don Juan and Zerlina have Fat Cat's President Bush fils, but they don't play with him much. :rolleyes: FYI: They also make a Hillary Clinton toy.

And congratulations Bob, on your special day. I adopted both of my cats as adults, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Liz

greendoor678
03-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Bob!
It is so rare to see a tri-colored male!
You are indeed very special!
Congrats!

karlyb
04-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Bob, you have the most gorgeous eyes of any cat I've ever seen! You also have the special "M" tabby marking on your forehead. How did such a great cat end up at the shelter? I'm so glad your parents decided to adopt an adult cat; Bob, that was your lucky day! That is so sweet that you like to be held like a baby. Bob, you are a wonderful COTD and I hope you have many more years with the family who loves you so much.