PDA

View Full Version : I'm 5 weeks old! Lotsa pics!

AdoreMyDogs
03-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Here I am! I'm growing and growing and growing! Mommy took me to the doctor last week on Thursday and I was 8.5 pounds! I'm probably nearing 9.5 pounds now! After 2 applications of silver nitrate at the doctors office, and 4 weeks, my cord finally fell off! I had my first bath last week to celebrate and I really enjoyed it. Here are some various pictures of me in the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy.

Love,

Quinn
my pretty dress
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/pretty1.jpg?t=1175142635

my ducky dress and my dog Kersey
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/DuckyDress2.jpg?t=1175142687

my cute new outfit
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/newoutfit2.jpg?t=1175143084

singing to mommy about how my hat doesn't completely match my onesie
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/iLIKEmynewhat.jpg?t=1175143303

sleeping in my swing
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/sleepingswing2.jpg?t=1175143042

first real bath (excuse the discoloration around my belly button...that's a stain from the silver nitrate sticks that they used to get my cord to fall off
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/firstrealbath1.jpg?t=1175143001

as you can see, mom went a little crazy with the bubbles
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/firstrealbath2.jpg?t=1175142927

and lastly, this is what happens to me after my relaxing bath
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/gorgeous.jpg?t=1175143162

K9karen
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh Quinn! You look so lovely in all your adorable little outfits! Future model? You do it so well! *Yawn* You look so sweet and content and comfortable...I think I'll take a bubbly bath too and go to bed! Sweet dreams, precious angel!

Karen
03-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Aww, what a good girl you were for your bath, too! You'll have to excuse momma's overexuberance with the bubbles, she's been waiting a while for your first real bath!

GrabaLab
03-29-2007, 12:01 AM
She is a beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures of her.

AdoreMyDogs
03-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Quinn says thank you for the nice comments :)

shais_mom
03-29-2007, 12:13 AM
ohhh Quinn you little cutie!!
don't worry I do that after a warm bath too! :p

Sevaede
03-29-2007, 05:58 AM
Quinn is such a cutie patootie! :D

catnapper
03-29-2007, 07:05 AM
What a pretty little lady! That last picture is just breathtaking!

sirrahbed
03-29-2007, 07:27 AM
wow I am with catnapper about that last picture - it looks like it should be framed and mounted on a wall. I love seeing babies on their bellies w/that peaceful face they seem to have... so cute. But Quinn - oh my what a precious and beautiful baby girl :D

Just yesterday I was wondering about Quinn Willow and thinking it was time for some pictures and woke to find this thread. The little dresses are so cute. That bath looked like it went really well - lots of bubbles :) Lovely baby!!

Sirrahsim
03-29-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh!! She is so beautiful and perfect! Great job on your weight gain Quinn, your Mommy must be feeding you the good stuff :)
I can't believe how perfect she is :) :)

ramanth
03-29-2007, 08:36 AM
I wish you would sing to me Quinn! :D I bet you have a beautiful voice.

I love your outfits. You are so adorable in them. :D

prechrswife
03-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Just precious! Thanks for sharing Miss Quinn's pictures. :D

JenBKR
03-29-2007, 09:25 AM
How adorable you are sweetie! And what a good girl you were for your bath. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Beautiful baby girl - I really love the last picture. So contented.....

lizbud
03-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Quinn is just beautiful. A real live doll baby. :) I love all her dainty outfits
too. This picture is especially precious. :)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/newoutfit2.jpg?t=1175143084

Lobodeb
03-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Quinn is such a little beauty!

How funny that her swing matches Hugito's high chair and we have that same exact bath tub!

Daisy and Delilah
03-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Cuteness Overload Warning Please!! What a little sweetheart :) She is precious and she has the cutest little outfits. Thanks for sharing her with us. Great pictures!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
03-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Gosh thanks everyone :) Yes we're just totally in love with this little person and I can't stop taking her photos :) I'm glad you like them, because we sure do! The last picture we are getting printed out and framed. It's just so beautiful. In fact, the title of the last picture is "gorgeous" and I really think it is.

She's a good baby. She gave me my first 5 1/2 hour stretch of sleep last night which is nice. She hadn't gone more then 4.5 hours in a streth prior to last night. The one thing that's kind of tricky is the fact that she will NOT take a pacifier. It triggers her gag reflex and she simply won't have anything to do with them. So we have lots of cute, brand new pacifiers that we'll be giving away hehe.

I have a funny story about miss Quinn. I hope it doesn't gross you out too much. I was changing her diaper a few days ago and it was wet but no poopies. I reached down for a new, clean diaper as quick as possible but I didn't wrap it around her little tushie quick enough. I heard this giant explosion and she had shot a poop rocket that sprayed about 4 feet...all over the walls, floor, in between the railing of her Jenny Lind changing table, and out into the hallway. It's a good thing there's no smell (breast milk poop doesn't stink) but it was a disgusting mess that ended up taking me 20 minutes to clean :) A 2 minute diaper change turned into a 20 minute poop rocket cleaning :) It was gross, but actually funny to see how far she could shoot a poop rocket. I had no idea there could be such pressure to send it flying so far hehe. Quinn was rather pleased with herself!

lizbud
03-29-2007, 11:21 AM
A poop rocket? :D She may be small, but she's mighty. :D

sirrahbed
03-29-2007, 11:38 AM
:D poop rocket :D My oldest was good at this - I think maybe the breast milk babies specialize in this. My Bryan would blast out of the legs of his diapers :eek:

Impressive job Quinn!! :D

petslover
03-29-2007, 11:53 AM
That last picture melted my heart. Quinn is a absolute doll!! She is precious!

Cookiebaker
03-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Those are great pictures, but especially the last one is so perfect!! Quinn is a doll!!

LOL at the poop explosion. We had one of those yesterday, too. I had my 6 week PP dr's visit, and as we were getting ready to go, I changed her diaper. Mark asked me if she had "gone" yet since it had been a day and a half, and I said no. He said "GREAT! she is going to go as soon as we get to the dr's." And that is exactly what happened. She started fussing, so Mark picked her up. All of a sudden she let it rip, and it exploded through her diaper, through her onesie, through her shirt, and pants, through Mark's shirt, and through his jeans. :o We needed a cleanup crew for THAT mess! :eek: It was sooooo embarrassing!!!!

AdoreMyDogs
03-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Those are great pictures, but especially the last one is so perfect!! Quinn is a doll!!

LOL at the poop explosion. We had one of those yesterday, too. I had my 6 week PP dr's visit, and as we were getting ready to go, I changed her diaper. Mark asked me if she had "gone" yet since it had been a day and a half, and I said no. He said "GREAT! she is going to go as soon as we get to the dr's." And that is exactly what happened. She started fussing, so Mark picked her up. All of a sudden she let it rip, and it exploded through her diaper, through her onesie, through her shirt, and pants, through Mark's shirt, and through his jeans. :o We needed a cleanup crew for THAT mess! :eek: It was sooooo embarrassing!!!!

Haha that's so funny :) Quinn's not pooping as frequentlly, but when she does, it sometimes does blow out the legs of her diaper. Just after church this pasat Sunday (I'm so glad she waited until AFTER church) she blew out her diaper and got it all over her cute outfit and my shirt and a blanket, but she managed not to get it anywhere else. I was glad I had a change of outfit for her in her diaper bag! She's getting baptised this coming Sunday (April 1st) and I really hope she doesn't have a blowout during that! Especially since the baptism is going to be preformed during service and there very well may be a full house that day. She has passed gas really loud during service at church and that's been funny....she's made many people turn their heads towards us and giggle :) I hope they knew that it was the baby who farted, not her parents :D

These are stories to make them laugh when they're older :)

cassiesmom
03-29-2007, 07:21 PM
God bless you on your baptism, dear miss Quinn! I loved the pictures of your bath and sleepy time. (When you are a teenager and your mommy tells embarrassing poop rocket stories, here's a response you might try: "Ewww! Gross!") Sweet dreams, precious!

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2007, 07:57 PM
She is so cute! I hope I have a daughter some day just so I can buy all the cute clothes :p.