PDA

View Full Version : Ummm... Buddy just ate a tennis ball, as in swallowed it!

king2005
03-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I watched him chew a tennis ball to bits, & when I turned away to wash the doggy beds, he swallowed all the pieces :eek:

I didn't know that a dog would eat it// My old dogs & other dogs I worked with just lived tearing them to shreads & leaving the points bits all over the floor for me to step on.

Hes no longer allowed tennis balls! I'll give him the kong & the bones to chew on.

Silly beast :rolleyes:

critter crazy
03-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Ummm...at least it was in pieces first!! Duke once swallowed a Whole tennis ball, and later passed it!:eek:

BitsyNaceyDog
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
My pug, Nacey, loves mini tenis balls. She loves to chase them, but she'll also chew them up. Now she's only allowed to have the tennis ball when we are outside playing fetch. When we come back inside the tennis balls get put in the cabnet where she can get to them. She's not allowed to have them unsupervised and if she starts to chew them they get taken away.

king2005
03-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Buddy can crush a tennis ball in 1/2 in 1 bite :eek: I watched him go CHOMP, then spit it out & I picked it up & my goodness, the poor tennis ball didn't stand a chance with him :D ;)

cali
03-29-2007, 10:23 AM
lol some of my guys eat tennis balls as well, mostly my moms little guys who have no interest is PLAYING wth a ball, they just nab the ones Happy and Misty pop, compete shreddign them, then procede to consume the peices, Misty also does it on occasion but not often :p

king2005
03-29-2007, 10:47 AM
I cannot see how they are tastey, they smell so bad from all the nasty slober lol

Queen of Poop
03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
You need one the size of the one Glacier had given Tehya. See her post on the subject.

king2005
03-29-2007, 12:29 PM
I saw that one, but I'm not gonna waste my money on a friends dog. I have others pets to buy stuff for :P Esp. Bear.. Now that Buddy has eatten all her toys & bones :p :rolleyes: