PDA

View Full Version : SOOO much better!!! Good Update!!!

lute
03-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Once again thanks forall the kinds words about the stuff i was going through. :)

Things here are doing so much better! We ended up saving our house, the ex-employee stopped with the death threats and i get to keep my chickens and charlie! :D

My parents are keeping Charlie at their house when I move. They say they love him too much to give him up. I don't think I'll be moving for a couple years. The chickens, the parents won't agree to keep them when I move, but until then they are here with me. I have a couple years with them.

I'm glad to be back! :D I'll post some new pics of all the animals soon!

Karen
03-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Oh, good. Nice to hear a positive update! Hope things keep getting better and better!

Chilli
03-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Thats so great to hear! :D I know it must have been absolutely horrible to have to almost rehome your pets and all that was going on. I'm so glad to hear things are working out.

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Reachoutrescue
03-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh, Lexie, I am so happy for you! I replied to your pm before I saw your post, sorry. I am so glad Charlie and the chicks are staying with you! You are so strong for being such a young lady. You are awsome! I knew you would be okay...you are a fighter. Muh! Big hugs and kisses to Charlie and all you other furry friends (and feathered)!