PDA

View Full Version : I'll be away for a while - trip to Italy!

Miss Z
03-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey all,

It seems like I've barely been on PT at all recently. As some of you may know, I've had quite a bit of work to be doing for the past few weeks due to exams and other work-related things, so I've had 10 minutes on PT maximum every few days. All is well here so in case anyone wondered why I've sort of faded from the main PT scene recently, blame school! ;) Thankfully I'll be back 'full time' again soon because I've been missing posting quite a lot!

I'm just posting to say I'm going to Italy on a school trip on Friday for 8 days. We are beginning in Rome, then staying in Sorrento and visiting places such as Pompeii, Herculaneum and Capris. I can't wait, I'm all packed and keen to get there. I've never been to Italy before so this will be a brand new experince for me. Of course, I will take plenty of pictures and I'm sure you'll all be able to see a few, lol. :D

So, another 8 days or so with peace and quiet, and then BOOM, I'll be back!

lizbud
03-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Wow, sounds wonderful. I think I'm jealous. :p I'm glad you will be sharing
pictures when you get back. Have a great time. :)

lvpets2002
03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
:) :p Alright I have my bags packed now.. Can I go?? Just kidding & Have Lots of Fun & Be Safe..

moosmom
03-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Zara,

Have a safe trip and a WONDERFUL time!! It is THE most beautiful country!! Take LOTS of pictures, okay??

((((((HUGS))))))

Donna

*iluvskipper*
03-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Ugh! You're so lucky!!! Hope you have fun!

dukedogsmom
03-28-2007, 08:56 PM
You lucky dog! Have lots of fun and take lots of pics. We'll look forward to seeing them when you get back. I'm green with envy.

kittycats_delight
03-29-2007, 05:19 AM
too bad you will be so far from me while you are here. Not going anywhere near Venice or Verona are you? If you want I will PM you my mobile number and we can see if we can cross paths somewhere. And don't forget you have to go SHOE SHOPPING in Naples. The market is great for amazing shoes at great deals. I want to see pics of all the shoes you get. This is coming from one shoe fanatic to another. It is quite nice here now but quite cool in the evenings. So light clothes for the day and something warmer for night. Make sure you have an umbrella cause this time of year it is not unusual for it to rain at any time.

Have a blast...buon viaggio!!!!

beeniesmom
03-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Sono gelosa! Tanti auguri per il tuo viaggio! Divertiti e mi raccomando, fai tante foto!

Zippy
03-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Have a wonderful trip. :D Can't wait to see pictures.

Miss Z
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm so excited! I'm justing posting this and then I'm off to bed, I have a 5:15am wake-up call tomorrow ;)

too bad you will be so far from me while you are here. Not going anywhere near Venice or Verona are you? If you want I will PM you my mobile number and we can see if we can cross paths somewhere. And don't forget you have to go SHOE SHOPPING in Naples. The market is great for amazing shoes at great deals. I want to see pics of all the shoes you get. This is coming from one shoe fanatic to another. It is quite nice here now but quite cool in the evenings. So light clothes for the day and something warmer for night. Make sure you have an umbrella cause this time of year it is not unusual for it to rain at any time.

Have a blast...buon viaggio!!!!

Sadly I don't think we're going anyway near that part of Italy, it would have been nice for us to meet up. I have 230 euros to take with me, so I should hope that's enough for a fair few pairs of shoes. Whether I will fit them in my suitcase on the way home is another (minor) matter :p

See ya soon, Pet Talk! :D

Alysser
03-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I miss Italy so much!! Have a wonderful trip, Zara. I cannot wait for pictures. :) The plane ride isn't to bad for you, you're closer then NJ is lol. I sat on a freakin' plane for 8 hours and it was probably the most boring time in my life! :o