PDA

View Full Version : Dude, where's my car? pics

Glacier
03-28-2007, 01:43 AM
I rarely go around to the far side of Stuart's shop, but Tehya was over there this afternoon. Since she's a puppy and always into something, I decided to go check on her!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/scenery07/car.jpg
Can you tell we don't drive the Sprint much!?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/scenery07/car2.jpg
Pacer checking out the dented roof! I think that happened when some snow fell off the shop roof a couple days ago. Will be interesting to see if the car starts once the snow melts!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/scenery07/car3.jpg
Only the roof of the second Sprint is visible! It never ran anyway. It's for parts only.

What was all that talk about spring about??

Flatcoatluver
03-28-2007, 01:59 AM
That's a lot of snow, I wonder if your car will still work after being barried in snow and stepped on by huskys :p ! The most snow we have had was to our knees!

Cinder & Smoke
03-28-2007, 02:35 AM
A Chevrolet Spirit ???
:confused:

I had to go look that one up on Google!

http://www.geocities.com/shadow496/sprint-50percent.jpg

Yuppers, a Canadian GM 3-cylinder Suzuki!
(wow!)
You turn up a s'prize most every day!

But you're gonna have a hard time selling it to a collector wiffa Squished Roof! :eek:

:D

Lobodeb
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Is the second Sprint in a hole? I see a 5th wheel behind it that looks more ground level.

Either way, that's a lot of snow. Don't you get tired of it after a while?

Pawsitive Thinking
03-28-2007, 10:06 AM
:eek: over here our transport system collapses with just a slight dusting of snow :eek:

critter crazy
03-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha!! too funny!!:D

JenBKR
03-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Well I will never complain about the amount of snow we typically get anymore. Well, ok, yes I will, but it won't be until next winter :D

Edwina's Secretary
03-28-2007, 10:23 AM
If you had bought that patio furniture you could use it to mark the location of your vehicles! :D :rolleyes: :D

kuhio98
03-28-2007, 11:52 AM
If you had bought that patio furniture you could use it to mark the location of your vehicles! :D :rolleyes: :DHa! Ha!

Tamara, Our yard looks pretty much the same (without the Spirit and dogs, of course) :p It's -1 (F) at my house. The grader and sander are on my street scraping away the latest foot of snow. Which is good, so I can drive to the store and buy those flip-flops and patio furniture that are on sale.

Bobcat parked the Dodge Van in the back yard once and the roof got dented from the weight of the snow. We managed to pop the dent out and brace it so it wouldn't happen again. But, since the Spirit doesn't run, I guess that's not a problem! :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
But, since the Spirit doesn't run, I guess that's not a problem! :D

No, No ...

That's the GOOD One with the Squished Roof! :(

Poor Stuart - I'll bet he was all ready to Dig 'er Out, Wax 'er Up,
and enter the local Car Show! :cool:

lvpets2002
03-28-2007, 12:37 PM
:eek: WoW that is alot of snow.. I just knew it.. Thats why Texas never gets snow.. :p It all stays in Canada.. :D

kuhio98
03-28-2007, 12:38 PM
No, No ...

Ooops! I misunderstood.

Twisterdog
03-28-2007, 12:56 PM
LOL ... looks like my husband's precious Challenger ... buried in weeds or snow, depending on the season. But it's a classic, doncha know? :rolleyes:

My sister used to have a Sprint. She cried when she sold it. She loved that car ... especially the 60 mpg!

Glacier
03-28-2007, 02:44 PM
No, No ...

Poor Stuart - I'll bet he was all ready to Dig 'er Out, Wax 'er Up,
and enter the local Car Show! :cool:

Actually, he's probably selling them both when the snow melts. It's hardly a collectors car! It's a beater!! He has a 49 Fargo in the yard that his grandfather bought brand new. Some day he'll get fully restore it and take it to the car show.

Cinder & Smoke
03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Spirit ...

It's hardly a collectors car!
It's a beater!!

He has a 49 Fargo in the yard that his grandfather bought brand new.
Some day he'll get to fully restore it and take it to the car show.

"It's a beater!"
Oh, now you've done it! ... Just TRY to get that poor ole car started again!
You've *hurt* its feelings! :(

49 Fargo ... Like THIS? >>>

http://www.classicsincanada.ca/trucksforsale/1949%20fargo/Picture-003lg.jpg

:cool:

Glacier
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
"It's a beater!"
Oh, now you've done it! ... Just TRY to get that poor ole car started again!
You've *hurt* its feelings! :(

49 Fargo ... Like THIS? >>>

:cool:[/center]

Almost exactly like that, except that Grandpa used this one as a farm truck. The box was changed for hauling grain.

finn's mom
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
That's crazy!

cyber-sibes
03-28-2007, 07:06 PM
No wonder your dogs love it at your place...so many interesting things to climb on! I hope Stewart has parked that '49 somewhere dog & snow proof!
Pacer looks really cool with that snow white background. :cool: