PDA

View Full Version : Princess Diana

Marigold2
03-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Went with some friends today to see the Princess Diana exhibit.
It cost $20.00 to get in but well worth it. Exhibit was beautiful very touching. I never liked her wedding dress on TV or in books, up close it was even uglier, the train was incredibly long. Her evening gowns were very pretty as were the jewels. They also had her ballet and tap shoes, picture album, toys, school uniform, videos, diary, letters, menus all kinds of neat items.
In the morning I dropped off my car at the dealer, it made a grinding noise when I turned, my friend who went with me is afraid of being on the express way so we had to take the rapid and RTA. We were headed to downtown Cleveland and living in the area I have to say that Cleveland is ugly, filthy, smelly, disgusting, poor, down on it's luck city. If you don't live here count yourself lucky.
Anyway as we were coming back my husband called, our daughter was out driving and stopped of at a book store, when she came out her car wouldn't start. So they had to tow it to the same dealer my car was at. Total on my Toyota for tie rods, $470.00 that includes an oil change, total for daughters Toyota $178.00 for new battery and tow. What are the chances that we would both get repairs that day? We love our Toyotas best car on the road. We like to say we are a three Camry family.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Went with some friends today to see the Princess Diana exhibit.
It cost $20.00 to get in but well worth it. Exhibit was beautiful very touching. I never liked her wedding dress on TV or in books, up close it was even uglier, the train was incredibly long.

I am so glad that it wasn't just me who didn't like the dress - it just looked so crumpled

elizabethann
03-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Where is this exhibit? Is it going to come to Boston anytime soon?

Marigold2
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
It's in Cleveland now.

pitc9
03-29-2007, 08:43 AM
I really should go and see it since it's so close to me.
I just need to find sometime to GO!! :o

lvpets2002
03-29-2007, 08:57 AM
:) I would love to see her exhibit.. She was always my favorite.. Do we know if it will come to Dallas??

sparks19
03-29-2007, 01:02 PM
My step sister went to that exhibit.... she LOVED it. She said it was gorgeous and very interesting.

glad you had a good time.