PDA

View Full Version : Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's back to work I go!

davidpizzica
03-27-2007, 06:23 PM
After two months of healing (and staring at the inside of my house!), I'm going back to my job at the golf course on April 2nd. I think I might be a little slow getting back in the swing of things, but I'll make it. Now will someone tell me what "work" is, again?!

sparks19
03-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Now were you off work because of the accident or because the golf course is seasonal.... either way.... I always find it tough to return to the working life after even a week break :D

If it isn't seasonal what goes on at the golf course in the winter.... I've always wondered LOL I know what a strange thing to wonder about lol

chocolatepuppy
03-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Now will someone tell me what "work" is, again?!

Headaches, backache, feet hurt, stress, etc. Remember that David? :p It's still great to have a job though, good luck on your first week back! :)

davidpizzica
03-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Now were you off work because of the accident or because the golf course is seasonal.... either way.... I always find it tough to return to the working life after even a week break :D

If it isn't seasonal what goes on at the golf course in the winter.... I've always wondered LOL I know what a strange thing to wonder about lol
I was off mainly becauce of the accident. It's really not seasonal since if it's a good weather day there will be someone playing on the course. In the winter there's work like trimming trees and/or cutting trees down, when there's a lot of snow, we have to keep the parking lots and sidewalks/steps cleared,also in the shop we rebuld a lot of the summer equiptment. It's not that strange to wonder about it!

davidpizzica
03-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Headaches, backache, feet hurt, stress, etc. Remember that David? :p It's still great to have a job though, good luck on your first week back! :)
Chocolatepuppy, I'll probably get ALL of that in two days! They miss having a slave to do most of the work.