PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Coco!

animal_rescue
03-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Remember Coco the little toy poodle pup? Thread here: Coco Pup (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=122674&highlight=Coco+poodle)

Well my mom gave him back to his old owners after we had him neutered because the mom missed him too much. My mom thought it would be ok because Vanessa(the mom) knew my mom from way back when and she promised to keep up with his vet care and grooming so she could have him back. Well we just found out at about 11 that Coco went missing last night my stupid $^%#* sister came in and was like Oh we were shooting off like I don't know something in the field and he took off running. Because Vanessa let him out and they don't have a fence, so no one was watching him. Of course he's going to get scared and run! Grrr They are all so stupid! I'm extremely angry because they live in the country and who knows what could have gotten him!! Me and my mom went out there for an hour, drove around, and called, told people and called the police station/animal control and the girls at the HS are going to call the local vets to see if they heard anything. I would do more but we can't since they live about 30 min from us and we just don't have enough gas to go around. I really just want to go yell at them to do something but they won't. That's why if we find him, we aren't giving him back. Instead we're finding him a better home we're he'll be taken care of. I'm so worried about him :( If I can I'm going to try and see if we can go out again to look but I doubt my mom will let us. Gas is bad and with our car broken and only having the van, which my dad uses to go to work. It's really not in our favor to go. Please pray he's ok and we'll find him or at least he's in good hands. I really don't want to see such a sweet boy end up short ended. :(

chocolatepuppy
03-27-2007, 07:06 PM
I pray that Coco is found and safe.I hope if you find him first, he doesn't go back to that woman.

Kfamr
03-29-2007, 08:51 PM
How upsetting, Megan. :( I hope you find Coco safe and sound.

Danegirl2208
03-30-2007, 08:25 PM
any news megan? praying that hes back safe soon :(

animal_rescue
03-30-2007, 10:55 PM
The last I heard was Vanessa thinks that the neighbor boy got a hold of him. They won't come to their door at all so we think they're trying to keep him. Hopefully they'll or we'll get him back. :(

lute
04-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Any news? I hope Coco is found.